New here

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
Charmedbysoles

New here

Post by Charmedbysoles »

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Nathan, I am 34 years old and I have had a thing for feet even before puberty. I have memories of being really young and having a strange fascination with feet. Of course back then it wasn't sexual, for being I wasn't even two digits yet so no way I would understand that. It wasn't until puberty that it hit me sexually. It took me a long time though as I got older to embrace it. Where I am from in Jackson Missouri it would seem such things in a guy is strange. Or maybe it is just what I think anyways. Isn't like I am really going around shouting it in the streets. I learned to be less embarrassed about it. I mean it is such a part of me that it is a MUST for a woman to like that if I am to be in a relationship with a woman. The other thing about it is, it wasn't until I was older that I realized my foot fetish goes both ways, despite preferring women more, sometimes I have moments where I desire the men or the transsexual feet. Because some guys can have very attractive feet that are taken care of. Anyways, I am here to see what this place has to help sate my needs. And to make friends of course, talk about feet with people who enjoy them like I do.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: New here

Post by nyllover »

Welcome to our forum, and thanks for the introduction! :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Charmedbysoles

Re: New here

Post by Charmedbysoles »

Thank you ^_^