I am a new member

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
stlgamer1

I am a new member

Post by stlgamer1 »

Hi and I just joined and thanks for this forum. I used to be a regular poster on wusfeetlinks, forum, but they were quick to judge people on that space. I am looking for the open minded foot fetish lovers out there and hope this is a great place.

Let's see..... I am a 39 year old male, who is married. My wife knows I have a foot fetish and I told her on our second date. She loves the idea and teases me, whenever she can. About a year after we were married, I started a foot fetish group on yahoo, called "Prevendor feet", and received so many submissions that I decided to turn it into a paysite. I had my wife help design the site, she's a web developer/programmer, and it was the first foot fetish website which was a portal and used the DNN framework. I was making a paid foot fetish site and did things differently than the rest of the fetish sites and I feel that because I was so different, that ultimately lead to the death of the site.

As I grow, I evolve and so does my fetish. I started off, as a teen, being aroused by teen girl feet and sometimes, being aroused by teen boy feet(when they are dressed to appear female). I was curious and one day, more than a decade ago, I had TS Mallory, submit her photos to my website and I thought she was super hot and her feet were even hotter. Then, afterwards, she told me she was a HE. I think that it is easily possible, for a guy, to have sexy feet if he does them up like TS Mallory did! So, besides that, I started off with barefeet only and now I have started thinking about heels, hose and more. Everything about feet is turning me on and I love it.

Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Welcome stlgamer1! :byebye:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hey welcome to our forum! We are super open minded here..and Mallory now actually works for the company i own, Feet4Cash. She's super sweet...and sexy too. Who cares if she's a guy :-)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.