Pantyhose in two scenes in Deadpool 2 (no foot shots, sadly)

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

mabus

Pantyhose in two scenes in Deadpool 2 (no foot shots, sadly)

Post by mabus »

Since pantyhose are all but extinct in America, I was shocked to see two scenes in Deadpool 2 where characters where pantyhose.

The first is in a big bar fight scene, Deadpool hides behind the bar where an Asian bartender in very short skirt, pantyhose and heels cowers.
Kind of a long scene and good medium shot, so you get a good look at her legs.

Later there's a quick funeral scene where most of the ladies wear black pantyhose!

Maybe if we get a Deadpool 3, some of those heels will come off and we'll get some big screen pantyhose foot action.

(The movie is incredibly well done, absolutely hilarious, and features some great surprises that I won't spoil.
The end credit scene was the best yet, one dude behind me was laughing so hard he was almost hyperventilating.)

I highly recommend seeing it with a crowd at the theater and a bunch of friends.
I think it was better than the first one since it has more suprises and has more plot than the first one, with
better and more interesting villains.