Quantum Leap

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Quantum Leap

Post by Footsiefreak »

Its in my top 5 of my favorite tv shows of all time and just bought the completer series on DVD a fewdays ago. Its about a scientist who builds a time machine and leaps into different people to put right that once went wrong. Sam Beckett can only travel in his own lifettime which is the 50s thru the 80s. So of course the ladies on the show are wearing hose all the time.

One episode that I never saw was A Hunting We Will Go where Sam is a bounty hunter handcuffed to this pretty but tricky prisoner. So the lady is in her hosed feet alot. She climbs a ladder in a barn and runs around and climbs a still locomotive in her hosed feet.

Definiely an excellent show to find hosiery

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Loved that show too!!! Didn't reemember any foot scenes but would love to see the one you posted!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Episode can be seen at https://www.nbc.com/classic-tv/quantum- ... 76/2924342

I don't know if you need to be in US and a cable subscriber but I just watched it.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

another episode we did discuss about before was teri garber in double indentity. she kicks off both shoes while in her salon chair

there is an episode with jennifer anniston i will have to rewatch i think she was in hose with boots but am not sure. i will watch it tonight
SM22

Post by SM22 »

I remember the Jennifer Anniston one, funny enough it came right after the episode with Brook Shields. There's actually quite a few guest stars in that series and even actors appearing in more than one episode as different people.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Feeture Feature wrote:Episode can be seen at https://www.nbc.com/classic-tv/quantum- ... 76/2924342

I don't know if you need to be in US and a cable subscriber but I just watched it.
thanks for the link FF
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

SM22 wrote:I remember the Jennifer Anniston one, funny enough it came right after the episode with Brook Shields. There's actually quite a few guest stars in that series and even actors appearing in more than one episode as different people.
yOU ARE exactly right buddy. I just watched both episodes last night and Shields and Annistion looked INCREDiBLE. Sam was so lucky to kiss so many beautifull women.

Just to verify Anniston was wearing white hose and white flats in Nowhere To Run

Yeah the did reuse the same actors in different episodes