Meet the Press shoeplay

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

LordAdmiral

Post by LordAdmiral »

[youtube][/youtube]

3:23 & 7:23

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

nice!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Excellent find! :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding:
jubal

Post by jubal »

There was a story from not long after 9/11 when the Capitol had to be evacuated. Pelosi was forcibly "helped" with the evacuation by security and lost first one, and then her other shoe (pink slingbacks IIRC) in the process. When the evacuation was over, an aide had to drive to her home to get other shoes. One shoe was later found by a staffer of another Congressman, and there was a small ceremony to return it to her. I had a pic of that at one time, and will try to find it.

ETA: here's the pic, turns out the slingbacks were tan.

Also, this pic is allegedly of Pelosi dipping, I have no idea if it is truly her:

http://pics.wikifeet.com/Nancy-Pelosi-Feet-2129360.jpg
robogull

Post by robogull »

jubal wrote:There was a story from not long after 9/11 when the Capitol had to be evacuated. Pelosi was forcibly "helped" with the evacuation by security and lost first one, and then her other shoe (pink slingbacks IIRC) in the process. When the evacuation was over, an aide had to drive to her home to get other shoes. One shoe was later found by a staffer of another Congressman, and there was a small ceremony to return it to her. I had a pic of that at one time, and will try to find it.

ETA: here's the pic, turns out the slingbacks were tan.

Also, this pic is allegedly of Pelosi dipping, I have no idea if it is truly her:

http://pics.wikifeet.com/Nancy-Pelosi-Feet-2129360.jpg
Wow, if that last photo is of her, I'm in love (with an 80 something year old?!)! :love: