Bare feet of extra in movie

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Bare feet of extra in movie

Post by Feeture Feature »

I like to spot bare feet of women in movies when there is absolutely no reason for it plotwise. Sometimes one of the main characters just sits shoeless or shoeplays under a table seemingly without it being called for in the script. Then there are the feet of extras sometimes, like on airplanes, in airports or banks, or in background dipping or dangling.

Last night I watched "Jack Reacher" with Tom Cruise from 2012. There is one scene where he boards a bus and the camera scans the aisle of the bus. Two pretty bare feet extend into the aisle from a seat and then you see the sleeping face of the young woman who has stretched out her feet. It is a very quick shot and there is no more bus interior shown in the movie. The woman has no other appearance in the film. But I guess the director thought it would be an interesting touch to have the bare feet in the aisle.

stlgamer1

Post by stlgamer1 »

I love those directors. Although, what I love even more, is a movie like the Chipmunks, when they go on a cruise ship. There are so many foot shots (bare, in shoes and hose).
thofat01

Re: Bare feet of extra in movie

Post by thofat01 »

Hey Feeture, what is that movie in your Avatar?
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I've been using that avatar so long that I have forgotten what movie it comes from. I remember that the movie is considered lost and the avatar comes from a trailer that was in a collection by Something Weird Video. Sorry I can't be more exact, getting too old and memories are fading.
thofat01

Post by thofat01 »

Thanks for the reply Feeture. It looks interesting and I am on a kick with old movies and foot worship scenes.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

If you watch the third 50 Shades Of Grey movie the main character comes home from work like 5 times taking off her shoes. The director had to have had a shoe removal fetish. I never seen that much shoe removal from work scenes that much in one movie ever.