Diamonds Are Forever

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Hfetish

Diamonds Are Forever

Post by Hfetish »

Hi people.
This is not an under the table scene, but there's footsie (I'll discuss my posture on this on another post). This is a James Bond movie from 1971 starring Sean Connery, there's a scene where he enters a hotel room and finds a woman sitting (barefoot of course) on a bed, he sits and she caresses his back with her right foot. The actress name is Jill St. John and here's the imdb info on the movie:
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0066995/combined

Hope u like it!

H

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

THanks for the news :wink:

Can't wait to read your post to discuss this 8)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Is this one the scene you are talking about?
Uhm... is it worth posting on the group?....uhmmmm what do you guys think? (here is a very low quality version, just to let you all see it!)

Let me know what you all think!
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Hmm...

Post by Babylove »

I would have to say no, Nyllover. That's not your typical footsie (under the table or otherwise), foot in crotch, or foot in face scene. But for barefoot fans, it's nice to have. ;) ;) ;)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I agree with you...well, i'll keep it... if anyone wants it, just contact me... it's about 1 Megabyte :D
Hfetish

Post by Hfetish »

Oh, I have to tell you my sad story guys: my pc is pretty old and only runs windows 95 which implies no divx :( I tried downloading an old version that could run here but it only played the audio of the files :( so I've been just browsing the pics and caps on this site.

However, the other day I went to a cybercafé and got to see some of the scenes, I'm specially happy for having been able to see that 3's company scene again after so many years, the scene that started it all for me. Next time I go to a cybercafé I'll check this out and let you know.

H
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I am really sorry to hear this man :( I have to use div-x because it's the only one that allows me to have good quality of video and small size of files... hope you can get a better pc sooner or later :(