Diana and Rebecca Playing Footsie?

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Re: Diana and Rebecca Playing Footsie?

Post by Footsiefreak »

BlackFoot wrote: ā†‘Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:54 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: ā†‘Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:57 pm In my opinion I think they are fuck buddies and don't mind showing it on air and I love it.
i wouldnt say all that.
First - Rebecca is married
Two- Diana said she has a boyfriend
Three - We all know Diana is very playful. She use to be very playful with Kristen and still is when they get together.
I checked I can't find any boyfriend pics. Like I said I think she's into women. She has to lie to say she's into men to keep the male viewers interested and thinking they have a chance with her.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

BlackFoot wrote: ā†‘Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:54 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: ā†‘Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:57 pm In my opinion I think they are fuck buddies and don't mind showing it on air and I love it.
i wouldnt say all that.
First - Rebecca is married
Two- Diana said she has a boyfriend
Three - We all know Diana is very playful. She use to be very playful with Kristen and still is when they get together.
How come I can't find any pics with her and her husband? I can't find a thing on if she's married
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Rebecca is married. I remember she went on her honeymoon while she was on the show plus people posted some pictures of her showing off her ring. As far as Diana goes, I would think guys would think sheā€™s hotter if she was into girls. Plus, I remember somebody talking about her boyfriend, not being happy with the way she was showing her feet and flirting on TVā€¦ I could be wrong.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Footsiefreak wrote: ā†‘Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:59 pm
How come I can't find any pics with her and her husband? I can't find a thing on if she's married
i have seen some of Rebecca's wedding pics with her husband. Cindy, Monika and Diana were all there.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Dole

Post by Dole »

It was rumored some time ago that Diana was in a relationship with Carsten from Pearl TV.

Rebecca is married
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: ā†‘Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:12 pm Was this recent?
the videos in this thread have already been posted in the other thread a while ago. like i said before there were other segments when Diana is playing footsies with her but Pearl never uploaded those segments. havent you noticed they rarely let Diana and Rebecca sit next to each other these days and if they do the chairs are spaced apart or they sitting on that park bench. even during standing segments they never have tables/counters or anything for them to lean on when they are together. the old panels shows were the best but they used to use the panels to block under the table after while.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Plus now all the solar panel shows at the end are just sitting. Itā€™s weird how some shows when the guys are presentingā€¦Diana is just sitting in the other chair doing nothingā€¦whatā€™s the point?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: ā†‘Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:11 pm Plus now all the solar panel shows at the end are just sitting. Itā€™s weird how some shows when the guys are presentingā€¦Diana is just sitting in the other chair doing nothingā€¦whatā€™s the point?
someone actually mentioned that in one of the recent uploads. they need to have a day with just the ladies. Rebecca, Diana and Monika and no guys or at least a couple of segments by themselves. i still say Pearl TV needs to give the ladies a day just for them with no guys. also i think that Theresia girl is gone. people were complaining about her goth look and her nose ring. Diana wore that same nose ring for one segment and people again started complaining about it.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I think she put it on as a jokeā€¦she only had it on for a minute or 2.
I agreeā€¦like a ā€œWomanā€™s Dayā€
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: ā†‘Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:15 am I think she put it on as a jokeā€¦she only had it on for a minute or 2.
I agreeā€¦like a ā€œWomanā€™s Dayā€
yeah i believe she did too but people were complaining as soon as they did a close up on her and you saw it. yes Peal TV needs a Woman's Day. it's Funny international Women's Day just passed a few weeks ago and nothing. i believe that was the day Rebecca and Diana went live after the show.