Shopping Qeen like TV Show

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

madrabbit

Shopping Qeen like TV Show

Post by madrabbit »

Hi guys! We used to have a ShoppingQueen-like TV show in our country so I decided to go through all the parts and make a compilation of the best candid nylon feet scenes.
I hope you will like it! :)

Part1:
**link expired**

Few screenshots from the part 1 of my compilation:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lilburnsie

Re: Shopping Qeen like TV Show

Post by lilburnsie »

Awesome!!! Thank you very much! can't wait for the second part... :-)
madrabbit

Post by madrabbit »

Very welcome! I am glad you liked it! :)

Second part is here:
**link expired**
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lilburnsie

Post by lilburnsie »

Very nice! Thank you again.. What a dream it must be to live in Slovakia! :-) Is there more to look forward to?
madrabbit

Post by madrabbit »

Yes, from the foot-fetish-candid point of view it is nice here in Slovakia, wearing nylons of any kind is still pretty common among females especially during cold days.

Third part is a little bit different (few shots from an another tv show and few shots from a German television in addition), but still very good imho :eheheh:
**link expired**
epirote

Post by epirote »

madrabbit wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:51 pm Yes, from the foot-fetish-candid point of view it is nice here in Slovakia, wearing nylons of any kind is still pretty common among females especially during cold days.
Thx for the videos. It's a cheaper alternative for cotton socks I think.
madrabbit

Post by madrabbit »

Thx for the videos. It's a cheaper alternative for cotton socks I think.
Let me disagree, I do not think that this is the reason because from the long term point of view the cotton socks are more cost-effective, because girls here use nylons only one time mostly and then they throw them to the bin, they do not wash them like cotton socks.
In my opinion it is more because it is a compromise in colder days between completely bare legs and cotton socks/tights especially when a girl wants to wear ballet flats or pumps but it is relatively cold outside and cotton stuff would look weird.
madrabbit

Post by madrabbit »

4th part is here guys.
This part is the last one unfortunately, at least until the TV station does not renew the show.

**link expired**
lilburnsie

Post by lilburnsie »

really awesome! Thank you a lot! I remember that I checked the archive back then.. I think there should be some more nice scenes...:-) I'll try to post the episodes and time stamps...
and for the reason why women wear nylons.. I want to believe it's because a small minority of women have understood, that it's just so much more elegant and feminine to wear nylon.. and it just looks better than any cotton/colored/sport socks.. I could always cry a bit, when I see a beautiful woman, stylish and classy, and then she shows some cotton socks with stupid animal faces or something.. it destroys the whole appearance :-(