Candid Slip on Vans Shoeplay

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

tobydole

Candid Slip on Vans Shoeplay

Post by tobydole »

Hi friends,

Here is a (new) video of mine from college! This girl doesn't have too many pairs of shoes, but does have these lovely slip on vans. Never knew she was a player with vans but here we are. The way she took them off was so awesome - she literally rolled her ankles until the heels slipped off. Unfortunately I missed that but I did catch the other good stuff. Make sure to watch until the end! Here is a pic of her as well since #TheFaceIsImportantInShoeplayVideos. This is the only time I have seen her play with vans unfortunetly, but it was your typical excited shoeplay that girls do sometimes.

I do have some more stuff of this girl in slippers shoeplaying - more to come :o

More on the girl:
She is short and petite, and very nice/sweet! Always says hi and stuff. Like I said she doesn't have too many pairs of shoes, but does have these vans, a pair of sandals, and some slippers that she plays with occasionally. She also has boots that she never plays with of course. And, so far I have never seen her go sockless with the vans. But is all still nice!

If the video expires please shoot me a message.

And, you'll notice the girl in the background with socks and slides - she is quite nice looking too and I have a video of her that needs to be edited. Unfortunately she isn't the best player but is still nice to look at.

Luigi Murgia

Re: Candid Slip on Vans Shoeplay

Post by Luigi Murgia »

top, I was waiting for this video, absolutely beautiful
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Luigi Murgia wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:09 pm top, I was waiting for this video, absolutely beautiful
Thank you!!
Welikethisha

Post by Welikethisha »

This was amazing! Can’t wait for the slipper videos!!