Does anyone have candid walking heelpopping videos

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dixon200712

Does anyone have candid walking heelpopping videos

Post by Dixon200712 »

Maybe not many are aware of this but I would like to know if any of you have videos of women walking while their shoes fall off their feet, I have many videos of that and I would like to exchange them with other people who also have similar videos .
20190415_214430.jpg
Screenshot_20190729-184130.png
Screenshot_20190814-173607.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LVFeetBeauty

Re: Does anyone have candid walking heelpopping videos

Post by LVFeetBeauty »

Yes, I have. My gf has two pairs of flats, white and black. White flats are just a little loose and sometimes she has troubles to keep them on when walking. Black flats she bought because she decided to buy a pair of new black flats but her size wasn't available and she took oversized ones. Actually they weren't slip off within each step and she bought them. Sometimes they stays on feet very good, but sometimes..
I will never forgive the commenter who commented on this guy's videos. :crash:
Dixon200712

Re: Does anyone have candid walking heelpopping videos

Post by Dixon200712 »

LVFeetBeauty wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:47 pm Yes, I have. My gf has two pairs of flats, white and black. White flats are just a little loose and sometimes she has troubles to keep them on when walking. Black flats she bought because she decided to buy a pair of new black flats but her size wasn't available and she took oversized ones. Actually they weren't slip off within each step and she bought them. Sometimes they stays on feet very good, but sometimes..
and do you think you can send them to my gmail? If you do, I will send you my videos. my gmail is cantadornum1@gmail.com