Feet and shoeplay are everywhere

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

HandsandFeetSquad

Feet and shoeplay are everywhere

Post by HandsandFeetSquad »

Indeed, you can catch feet and extreme shoeplay performances pretty much everywhere around you. This girl was caught in the act while having lunch with her boyfriend. Loved the wrinkled soles as she scrunched her toes. Difficult to capture and record but I surely enjoyed the view. How about you?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

josephph

Re: Feet and shoeplay are everywhere

Post by josephph »

It is really hot. Did you capture it?
Fetish Cam Chat - fetish cam chat shows for you to enjoy and LivePantyhoseCam - is my new pantyhose live cam site. I hope that you like it.
HandsandFeetSquad

josephph wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:18 pm It is really hot. Did you capture it?
Yes, I recorded her activities for more then 10minutes, before she got up and left.
HandsandFeetSquad

How about shoe stores? Extremely risky to record in those places but satisfying (afterward) nontheless. This time I recorded 2 girls switching from sneakers to high heels, from socks to barefoot and finally nylons. Haven't you peeped at least once at some sexy chick trying on shoes?

Image Image Image Image Image Image
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Yawn
More spam from yet another clip store grifter.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
HandsandFeetSquad

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:15 am Yawn
How is it spam if you get raw, unedited, free pictures with 0 references? Just relax and enjoy mate.
HandsandFeetSquad

Some transparent, clear-plastic high heels.

Image Image Image
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I was behind a smoking hot Latina with an amazing ass wearing similar heels at checkout the other day. Was really hoping I would catch her dip but nada.

Things have been different since Covid. All my usual spots for catching shoeplay have either been closed, or changed up due to the virus. Unless the person is in my party I don’t have much of a shot of capturing anything good, and we’ve barely gone out much with friends in last 6 months.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

HandsandFeetSquad wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:06 pm
How is it spam if you get raw, unedited, free pictures with 0 references? Just relax and enjoy mate.
Uh, because they're pictures from your clip store https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/account ... ages/c.png

which is overtly advertised with that link in your header. How stupid do you think people are?
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
HandsandFeetSquad

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:58 am
Uh, because they're pictures from your clip store https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/account ... ages/c.png

which is overtly advertised with that link in your header. How stupid do you think people are?
Again....pictures posted here are completely raw and unedited with 0....zero....references on them. For the signature I have asked permission after reading both the advertising "debate" and the forum rules. If you want to debate there is a topic for that. Done.
HandsandFeetSquad

Godiva wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:15 pm I was behind a smoking hot Latina with an amazing ass wearing similar heels at checkout the other day. Was really hoping I would catch her dip but nada.

Things have been different since Covid. All my usual spots for catching shoeplay have either been closed, or changed up due to the virus. Unless the person is in my party I don’t have much of a shot of capturing anything good, and we’ve barely gone out much with friends in last 6 months.
I feel you, it got really difficult to spot anything at all nowadays. I still see something interesting sometimes but the good old days are gone thanks to covid.
HandsandFeetSquad

Interesting late night train ride. Impossible to take a nap.

Image Image Image Image Image
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:58 am

notalwaysright10000 let ME handle the forum as I think it's ok to. I have been doing this since 2003, and I kinda think I can do it. If you don't like it, just move away. I'm sick and tired of your nasty comments on threads you don't like. You don't like them? Ignore them. Your contribution to this forum seems limited to acting like a troll. STOP doing that or leave.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
HandsandFeetSquad

Thank you, Nyllover. Here is some spanish tourist.

Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Beautiful!!
HandsandFeetSquad wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:41 pm Thank you, Nyllover. Here is some spanish tourist.

HandsandFeetSquad

Now, this is one of my favourites. A lifeguard performing some astonishing moves, shamelessly exposing her wrinkled soles for everyone to stare at. Caught her doing her moves over multiple days. She became an attraction. Sometimes the things you can see at the pool are amazing.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Very hot!! Thanks for sharing!!
HandsandFeetSquad wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:52 pm Now, this is one of my favourites. A lifeguard performing some astonishing moves, shamelessly exposing her wrinkled soles for everyone to stare at. Caught her doing her moves over multiple days. She became an attraction. Sometimes the things you can see at the pool are amazing.

HandsandFeetSquad

I caught this chick while preparing for an exam on multiple days. Her shoeplay was getting a lot of attention from the guys around. I personally had a hard time concentrating. Love the color of her wrinkled soles as she scrunched her toes. :love:

HandsandFeetSquad

Anyone into dangling? Sneaky capture under the train seat. Unexpected activities done by a blonde during a late night train ride. Thanks God the lady behind her left. Too bad the lighting was not perfect.
HandsandFeetSquad

Hot girl, sexy and well cured hands and feet but completly shoeless! Unexpected capture, also considering the bad weather. She had some extremely dirty piggies. This is a contrast I personally love but very difficult to spot, what about you?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image