Ho Ho Hose for the Holidays!

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

candidhoser

Ho Ho Hose for the Holidays!

Post by candidhoser »

Hi guys, "It's the most wonderful time of the year!" as they say about the Holiday season...lots of parties, and that usually means beautifully dressed girls, nylons and high heels, and more than a few lasses in stocking feet. :eheheh:

I was at a hotel where there was a holiday party underway...lots of pretty young ladies, and quite a few in nylons. I saw two, one already in stocking feet, and the other wearing blue suede heels. The second one kicked off her shoes in quick order, and they proceeded to walk through some public areas on the way to the hotel elevator. Some of the floors were quite dirty with salt as it was freezing outside, but they didn't seem to mind.

candidhoser

Re: Ho Ho Hose for the Holidays!

Post by candidhoser »

After waiting for the elevator a little while, we all got on...it was full of shoeless girls! That's it for now, but maybe someone else has some new holiday party photos to share too?
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

:o These are fantastic!
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

Thank you sir! :)
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Wowww! :o :o :o :o Fantastic catch! I have lived few years ago in London and I also withnessed couple of ladies walking nylon footed in the city! Best place! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :o :o :o :o
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
jubal

Post by jubal »

I think the phrase "lucky dog" fits :) Thanks!
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

Thanks Tomi and jubai! Good guess on London...you are absolutely correct, for some reason very smartly dressed London women seem to have no qualms walking around downtown in stocking feet ;)
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

Here is another holiday-themed Ho-siery wee story. This girl had been wearing some lovely strappy high-heeled sandals - on the way back to the hotel, she took them off, and carried on in some rather silky stocking feet. All would have been fine, but she took a wrong turn, and ended up outside on the street with no shoes! :imslow: You could see her prancing quickly across the cold, damp and salted concrete. When she got to the hotel and hopped in the lift, she seemed a bit uncomfortable with her dirty, damp, salted tights clinging to her now cold toes!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

So here are some of my London memories from some 8 yrs ago...

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

The girl in the next two pics was walking nylon footed at south bank with her sisiter and parents. I folowed them at least 20 mins. You can imagine her filthy nylon soles! :love: :love: :love: Way back then my cell phone didnt do some great films and pics...

Image Image

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store