Bare Feet

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

xellent

Re: Bare Feet

Post by xellent »

More cutie :love:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xellent

Post by xellent »

Even more of cutie. :love:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xellent

Post by xellent »

Candid feet land. :love:
xellent

Post by xellent »

Even more. :love:
xellent

Post by xellent »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
xellent

Post by xellent »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
xellent

Post by xellent »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

What is it with all the attention-seeking trans women?
I won't go out of my way to insult you, but don't expect us not to notice or not to say anything.

edit: the second page contains a mix of "cis" women and transgenders, but the first is much more blatant.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:49 am What is it with all the attention-seeking trans women?
I won't go out of my way to insult you, but don't expect us not to notice or not to say anything.

edit: the second page contains a mix of "cis" women and transgenders, but the first is much more blatant.
Ok, now it's clear that you started some sort of war against transgender women AND bad looking women. Jesus man, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. As far as i'm concerned, NONE of those girls up there are transgender. And you have NO proof in that. Moreover, what if they are? Do you have something against them as human being? Is there something wrong in them expressing their sexuality the way they feel comfortable?

Once again, stop this nonsense. Not only you try to sabotage the hard work of a candid videographer I peronally know and guarantee for, but you also clearly show your "agenda" against transgender women. And I cannot accept that. I just CAN'T.

Enjoy the forum, look at the things you like, and just shut the f**k up about this nonsense. I have had enough of your posts, and if there is another one you are going to face a ban.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.