Great candid feet

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

micke899

Great candid feet

Post by micke899 »

A beautiful girl in mid-twenties offered me a great view on her feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

masada

Re: Great candid feet

Post by masada »

Nice pic..Thanks for sharing..
micke899

Post by micke899 »

Believe it or not, today I met the same girl and I found courage to ask her for her phone number. She did not want to give it, however she did add me on Facebook. We just chat a bit and we hit it off great, so I am meeting her for coffee tomorrow. In half joke I told her I like women who like to wear formal clothes such as pantyhose, and she said she is going to wear one tomorrow. Will try to make some pictures.
micke899

Post by micke899 »

Hi guys,
I went out with the girl and she was wearing black pantyhose.
After a coffee, she invited me to her apartment for a drink we sat on her sofa and I managed
to secretly make this photo with my phone. Unfortunately, it was too risky to take more.
Seems like she wants to hang out more, so I hope I am going to be able to make more pictures like this.

You are most welcome to comment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

That's great!! Keep it up!!
j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

That's awesome, hope you continue to have a great time. She seems like a really nice girl to dress the way you like. Maybe its the start of something good. You can use something like mobilehiddencamera to be less obvious. However, it used to work perfectly for me for years until it just stopped one day. Despite having the paid version, and reinstalling a few times, it doesn't seem to work anymore. Not sure if its just my phone.
frequentflyerit

Post by frequentflyerit »

Con quelle ciabattacce orrende non c'è nemmeno da guardare i piedi. Una che mette scarpe così è inibisce ogni interesse.