candid chinese hostess in autoshow

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

monkeyt

Re: candid chinese hostess in autoshow

Post by monkeyt »

Chinese hostess candid feet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

😍😍😍😍😍😍 FANTASTIC post
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
kennyS

Post by kennyS »

monkeyt wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:10 am Chinese hostess candid feet
are there any videos from that?
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

When I think that in Asia these scenes are a normal thing... Dangling, dipping shoplay everywhere, make me want to move somewhere there.....
monkeyt

Post by monkeyt »

kennyS wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:31 pm
monkeyt wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:10 am Chinese hostess candid feet
are there any videos from that?
yes, but I did not know how to upload it
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

How about mediafire.com?
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

Leopard wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:02 pm When I think that in Asia these scenes are a normal thing... Dangling, dipping shoplay everywhere, make me want to move somewhere there.....
I think you will find these scenes where hostesses have to stand long hours in hi heels, not only in Asia. These poor hostesses are paid to stand and look pretty to attract visitors. As they are provided uniforms which include the hi heels, most of these leather pumps might be new so these pretty hostesses will have sore feet for sure. I empathize with the pretty gal in the white pumps. You can see she has both feet plastered to cushion some of the pain wearing the hard leather pumps! All of these hostesses take their shoes off whenever they can as they will tell you sore feet is surely very painful and unbearable. If I was the organizer, I would set up a foot massage service where these poor gals can have their feet rubbed everyday onsite. I am sure the gals will yearn to have their feet rubbed the minute their feet hurt!! Anyone offering foot massage service?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Agree. Have attended and worked many of these shows and yes, feet hurt all over the world and they will shoeplay when needed. However, I do agree, Asia has the best shoe players, but the Vietnamese win hands down. They are by far the most aggressive shoeplayers...and they are not shy. I think (just my theory) is that the Asian culture, so used to taking off their shoes when entering anyone’s house, they are not shy about exposing their feet to anyone...even on TV. Simply my uneducated theory of course. (Although I do search a ton of Vietnamese stuff on TY)
monkeyt

Post by monkeyt »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:51 am Agree. Have attended and worked many of these shows and yes, feet hurt all over the world and they will shoeplay when needed. However, I do agree, Asia has the best shoe players, but the Vietnamese win hands down. They are by far the most aggressive shoeplayers...and they are not shy. I think (just my theory) is that the Asian culture, so used to taking off their shoes when entering anyone’s house, they are not shy about exposing their feet to anyone...even on TV. Simply my uneducated theory of course. (Although I do search a ton of Vietnamese stuff on TY)
Quite agree with you. the girls from Vietnam and Thailand are the best shoeplayers, most of place must take off shoes to enter(etc. school temple), u can see so many shoeplayers in department store or airport and are not shy. but in china, girl exposing their feet is not a good action, so they are very shy especially when they are on duty so. these hostess in Autoshow must find a hidden place to rest their sore feet and most of are behind the reception counter.
monkeyt

Post by monkeyt »

footsie5 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:08 pm
Leopard wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:02 pm When I think that in Asia these scenes are a normal thing... Dangling, dipping shoplay everywhere, make me want to move somewhere there.....
I think you will find these scenes where hostesses have to stand long hours in hi heels, not only in Asia. These poor hostesses are paid to stand and look pretty to attract visitors. As they are provided uniforms which include the hi heels, most of these leather pumps might be new so these pretty hostesses will have sore feet for sure. I empathize with the pretty gal in the white pumps. You can see she has both feet plastered to cushion some of the pain wearing the hard leather pumps! All of these hostesses take their shoes off whenever they can as they will tell you sore feet is surely very painful and unbearable. If I was the organizer, I would set up a foot massage service where these poor gals can have their feet rubbed everyday onsite. I am sure the gals will yearn to have their feet rubbed the minute their feet hurt!! Anyone offering foot massage service?
such a good idea. All those hostesses are part-time duty, most of them are student, Usually not wear hi heels, they have to stand 8 hours per day with hi heels, the first thing when they are off duty or back to backstage is take off this shoes and rubbed their feet, but some of them can't bear the pain on working time, they take off their shoes carefully and find a hidden place to make some comfortable, u can read some message from their face.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Great candids, thank you! :o :o :o
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

monkeyt wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:32 am
such a good idea. All those hostesses are part-time duty, most of them are student, Usually not wear hi heels, they have to stand 8 hours per day with hi heels, the first thing when they are off duty or back to backstage is take off this shoes and rubbed their feet, but some of them can't bear the pain on working time, they take off their shoes carefully and find a hidden place to make some comfortable, u can read some message from their face.
When these pretty gals suffer from sore feet, you will find that even the more attractive ones can't bear the discomfort when on duty. They can't resist anymore and simply remove their shoes for some instant comfort. When the pain becomes unbearable, they either use their hand to quickly rub their feet or use the chair as a foot massager. Then when it comes to break time, they completely remove their pumps and do more extensive massage on their sore feet. I notice most of the pain is on the front soles or the toes, a result of the height of the shoes which make their soles and toes very painful. Too bad most of their shoes are the pump style and not the strappy heels. Once in a while you find th strappy heels but with strappy heels, the hostesses find less convenient to take them off. The ones who are really suffering will undo their straps and remove their shoes, but the most sexy ones are those who wait until the break then completely undo the straps and massage their feet for total comfort!
monkeyt

Post by monkeyt »

footsie5 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:41 pm
monkeyt wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:32 am
When these pretty gals suffer from sore feet, you will find that even the more attractive ones can't bear the discomfort when on duty. They can't resist anymore and simply remove their shoes for some instant comfort. When the pain becomes unbearable, they either use their hand to quickly rub their feet or use the chair as a foot massager. Then when it comes to break time, they completely remove their pumps and do more extensive massage on their sore feet. I notice most of the pain is on the front soles or the toes, a result of the height of the shoes which make their soles and toes very painful. Too bad most of their shoes are the pump style and not the strappy heels. Once in a while you find th strappy heels but with strappy heels, the hostesses find less convenient to take them off. The ones who are really suffering will undo their straps and remove their shoes, but the most sexy ones are those who wait until the break then completely undo the straps and massage their feet for total comfort!
I find some hostess with strappy heels but still take off shoes for comfort
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

Good catch. These pictures show how these hostesses will do anything to remove their shoes despite having to undo the buckles before they can take them off. The 2 girls in the top picture couldn't be bothered with the straps so they removed the straps beforehand so they could freely take the shoes off. They knew their feet will hurt and will want to take the shoes off whenever they desired. The other girl who took one strappy heel off might just one sore foot, sometimes one foot hurt more so she just undid one of the straps. The one who removed the strappy heels completely at break are suffering from very sore feet that she had to undo her straps to loosen her hurting toes at break. You can tell by the way she madly crunches her toes her feet are very very sore at that moment!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Most people have one foot larger than the other (fact). My wife in the 22 + years we’ve been together, I think I’ve seen her dip her left foot and handful of times. Her right foot...100s. If she ever complains, she’s always complaining of her right foot, so that would make sense...that foot is slightly bigger therefore tighter in the shoe.
mlsp8484

Post by mlsp8484 »

thank you my friend!!!
vsol000

Post by vsol000 »

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Now those are some fucking candid videos...fantastic! (BusbyB...that's what candid videos look like)
Love the fact that she just walks with the 1 shoe off
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Thank you, awesome videos! I really liked the volvo ladies crushing their shoes ...