New candid - Barefoot Universe

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

willdaf

New candid - Barefoot Universe

Post by willdaf »

Two russian women relax theyrself after a city walk...I love theyr thin and dirty nylon hose...

[youtube][/youtube]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

willdaf

Walking inn the park 61

Post by willdaf »

Beauty worker spent her lunch time in the park with her friend.
[youtube][/youtube]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
willdaf

Post by willdaf »

A beauty mediterranean brunette is spending her sunday afternoon in the park with her best friend. She is young, very young, and her foot was delicious! Short toes and callouses soles...young foot but already lived enough...her tight jeans emphatizes theyr sensual power and is an inevitable recall for me. I sit just near her and begin my worlk quietly as I have nobody around me. Her foot are a little bit dirty, and she changes often her position to give me a complete vision of them; she look at me many times but never she understand what I'm doing, she just has thought I'm a strange guy. I wait many time to catch her beauty friend's foot too but I'm not so lucky also with her. After some minutes, satisfied for my work, I go away toward another prey.

[youtube][/youtube]
vice versa 1

Post by vice versa 1 »

Good job!
willdaf

Post by willdaf »

Thanks friend! ;)
willdaf

Walking in the park 64

Post by willdaf »

[youtube][/youtube]
willdaf

Post by willdaf »

Another two great catches from a city park; in the firs episode a middle age cinese woman spent her morning in the meadown with her husband...in the second episode, two immigrant girls from east europa are relaxing in the grass after a walk through the market stalls.

Clip:
Link: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13206 ... %28.mp4%29
willdaf

Post by willdaf »

Two pretty anglo-saxon girls are lying in the grass in a sunny sunday. They are really young and theyr foot delicated and soft. I can't neglect them and decide to take a little clip with me.

Link: https://clips4sale.com/13206/barefoot-u ... 3953f2227e

[youtube][/youtube]
ayreon22

Post by ayreon22 »

That's why i like parks... thanks a lot for your sharing :)