Dancing queens - hosed feet

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

sigurd

Post by sigurd »

sigurd

Post by sigurd »

Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Thanks for more amazing contributions Sigurd. You're posts led me to stumble upon this bride who kicks off her shoes in the first dance

[youtube][/youtube]
nman

Post by nman »

A group of ladies and guys in a dance class. All the ladies have their shoes off except one. One of them in hose and another one in socks and the other one bare.

Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

From a limbo contest
[youtube][/youtube]
nman

Post by nman »

A couple dancing on the stage and the lady is in hosed feet. Reinforced toes, heels and seams. Her heels can be seen at the corner of the stage. At the end of the dance she is carried away without being able to get her heels back.

Another couple dancing and the lady is in hosed feet.

sigurd

Post by sigurd »

let´s keep this going

Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Immediate shoe removal followed by dancing

[youtube][/youtube]
nman

Post by nman »

Great find Docsoul99. While enjoying your video I found two more on the side:

nman

Post by nman »

I am really glad that I found this site. Tomi, Docsoul99 and all others, I really appreciate all the work you have done. During the weekend I was checking the old posts all the way upto 2004. I have no idea how come I didn’t find this site for so long. I managed to download so many pics and vids that I like very much. But I could also see there were so many links and pics where the links are not working anymore when I went back few years. I should have found this site early.

It is really good to meet you guys here in the site who has similar tastes.
My favorites are when the bride or the bridesmaids dance in hosed feet in weddings, while the guys keep their shoes on. For me, I really don’t like guys removing their shoes. For me, a lady looks very feminine when she is dressed to the nines including stockings but without any shoes. But a guy in his socks just doesn’t look very masculine. Have no idea whether it is just me or do you guys also feel the same way?

Would like to share the following
Here bride comes to the dance floor in hosed feet to join her man who has kept his shoes on.

Another two where bride dance in hosed feet with her man in shoes

Another very fast dance. The lady seems to be in hosed feet.

A dancing couple and the lady is in black hosed feet

Some of the ladies dance in hosed feet

Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

I found another one. It's part of a group of videos. Unfortunately, some of the other videos are of too low quality to make out much of anything

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
paraje2000

Post by paraje2000 »

Thank you guys, really great job!!!
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Patience pays off in this one...Lots of pretty women dancing with their heels on. I had a feeling that the footwork of this dance would be easier without shoes. At about 8:13, the young lady in the green dress slips off her flats. Later at about 13:24, the young lady in the black and white stripped dress sheds her heels. She is followed by the lady in the green dress again who promptly sheds her flats again.

[youtube][/youtube]

At 2:13, another beauty figured out that she can dance better in her stockinged feet
And again at 5:18, another beauty comes to the same conclusion
At 11:06, the first lady makes her third appearance. She had put her heels back on around 6:03. You can see a lady in the background with a long green skirt standing shoeless waiting for her chance to dance.
At 11:40, our petite dancer in the black and white stripped dress appears followed by the lady in the long green skirt
At about 13:30, one lady has an issue with her left heel and takes it off in the background next to the shoeless lady in the black and white dress

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Missed opportunities until at 5:58. This lady appears to be a much worse dancer than the preceding women. Then she is assisted out of her heels and the improvement is dramatic.

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

More missed opportunities until around 4:36. A woman in a black and red dress with red high heels starts dancing. Then she slips out of her heels and continues dancing shoeless. A woman beside her removes her heels from the dance floor. Later in the video, that same woman starts dancing with her heels on. At about 6:09, she comes to her senses, steps out of her heels and dances in her black nyloned feet.

[youtube][/youtube]
mickflux

Post by mickflux »

Good finds. Woman in nude pantyhose steps out of her shoes at 2:13 with a closer shot of her feet afterwards.

Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Docsoul99 wrote:At about 6:09, she comes to her senses, steps out of her heels and dances in her black nyloned feet.

[youtube][/youtube]
Those black nylon feet are driving me crazy! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :love: :love: :love:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

No shoes allowed on the dance floor in this clip.... Two women dance with tan hose and two women dance with black nylon feet

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

More empty heels and black nyloned feet

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Empty heels and nude/tan nyloned feet

[youtube][/youtube]