Dancing queens - hosed feet

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Even outdoors...hosed feet on the grass/dirt
[youtube][/youtube]

Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Hey Doc, you are on a roll! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: Lots of great stuff there! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Here is one more>
[youtube][/youtube]
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Great addition Tomi.

The first 40 seconds of this clip meet the criteria: Stockinged Feet and dancing

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Danger....danger...at the 4:43 mark a woman almost falls out of both her shoes, she promptly sheds her heels and starts dancing in her stockinged feet.

At the 14:05 mark, a woman in a flowered dress dances in her tan/nude stockinged feet
Around the 15 minute mark, she is joined by a shoeless woman in a blue dress
At the 18:14 mark, a woman wearing a hijab and a long dress joins the groom. She dances on her tip toes and that allows you to see her stockinged feet
At the 19:30 mark, an older stockinged footed woman hits the dance floor with an
older man. You can see her empty shoes by her chair
Around the 20:50 mark, a younger woman in a long blue dress cuts in. She is also shoeless and dancing in tan stockings
At 26:57, while a man is being coaxed into dancing, a young woman in black pantyhose removes her shoes off camera to dance
She is followed by a woman wearing a hijab and long dress. Again due to footwork in this dance you can still see her nyloned feet

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Hosed feet throughout this video...Around the 16 minute there are a series of women who had previously danced in shoes and heels that reappear shoeless and stockinged footed

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

The accordian player shows the people how it's done
Later at the 6:23 mark, a lady in a full length red dress steps out of her heels and dances

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

A slow start with lots of women dancing with boots. You can see one lady in the background standing shoeless throughout the video. She wears a white blouse and long navy or black skirt. At about the 3:40 mark you can see some women remove their shoes in the background. Finally at the 5:48 mark, a woman with black hose hits the dance floor shoeless. At the 6:05 mark, our shoeless friend who has been waiting patiently throughout the video makes her way to the dance floor.
The dreadful boots return but the video closes with a stockinged footed dancer at the 9:45 mark
[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

These appear to be from a ball or gala...
After a promenade, the dancing begins and the shoes disappear. The fun starts around 8:40 with an accordian player dancing in her stockinged feet. The second video continues the party. The party slows down around 5:22 and the shoes go back on. Things pick up again around the 15:45 mark and women step out of their shoes again.

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

A few more outdoors... the shoes come off and the hosed feet come out to dance on the turf

[youtube][/youtube]

Around the 49 second mark in the second video

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

The video begins with a hosed foot dance routine...followed by another dance routine with shoes on. At 6:38 the shoes disappear from two of the women and it's more stockinged foot dancing. They dance as if they were possessed for the next 7 minutes. Some nice close ups around 9:40 and the 12 minute mark.

[youtube][/youtube]
nman

Post by nman »

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
nman

Post by nman »

Hose feet and heels on the side (some of the ladies)
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Wonderful finds nman...I had given up on the for.mal events. I had never even bothered to watch any of the promenades. I had no idea that there were so many gems here. Thank you. :thanx:
nman

Post by nman »

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
nman

Post by nman »

Bare feet and hosed feet

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

There are many if searched in youtube with: Les Lanciers
Most are barefeet only few ladies in hosed feet.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Nice finds nman! Next time, could you please post the videos using the Youtube button? So that people don't have to leave the forum in order to see them. Thanks :-)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
nman

Post by nman »

Something that I was trying to figure out. Do you know exactly how I should place a youtube link. Need little help in finding the youtube button.
Sorry for my lack of knowledge here.
mabus

Post by mabus »

nman wrote:Something that I was trying to figure out. Do you know exactly how I should place a youtube link. Need little help in finding the youtube button.
Sorry for my lack of knowledge here.
It took me a while to figure it out myself, but it's easy:

First, type this: [youtube]

Then put up your link: http://www.youtube.com/url/gorgeous girl with shoes off dancing in suntan sheer toe pantyhose super high quality woo hoo!!!

Then type [/youtube] at the end.

That's it!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well done guys! THanks nman for asking, and mabus for the explanation :-)

There is also a button you can click on the message composition window:

P.S. I am working on migrating this forum to a brand new "engine" that, in example, will let you simply paste Youtube links in order to achieve the same. My time is limited so... let's hope it will be done in a couple of months...or earlier :roll:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
nman

Post by nman »

[youtube][/youtube]