Body language & shoe dangling!

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dangling Fan

Body language & shoe dangling!

Post by Dangling Fan »

I have always searched books, articles and videos related to the science of Body Language not only because it's an interesting subject but also because the shoe dangling is part of it. Shoe dangling is not mentioned in all books, articles and videos but when it's mentioned it is accompanied with shoe dangling photos and videos. Lets see what shoe dangling means in body language:

- "Hot Feet—If a woman is dangling a shoe showing her heel, it means “notice me.â€￾ Good time to approach."

- "THE SHOE DANGLE: This is a strong but subtle message to a man. Translated it says: “By half slipping off my shoe I’m indicating that I am relaxed, comfortable and may be willing to undress further.â€￾ It is particularly powerful when the toes are flexed thus moving the shoe to attract attention. This is a precursor to the “kicked freeâ€￾ signal where the shoes are removed completely. Why is this such a strong signal? Well, for many men (even those that won’t admit it), the female foot is (strangely) attractive. Women worldwide spend Billions of Dollars on footwear and pedicures and they do it for a reason!"

- "Removing a heavy shirt or jacket to be more comfortable, or loosening buttons from a shirt, or even removing shoes or dangling the shoes from the toe, all show comfort at worst, and interest at best. “Shoe playâ€￾ is also a great indicator of the level of comfort experienced between a man and women and is a way for a woman to get noticed because movement draws attention."

- "Shoe Play or Removing Shoes: A cue usually delivered by a woman where the heel of the shoe is either removed entirely or partially removed and dangled from a toe. It says, “I’m comfortable in this environment and not going anywhere so I feel safe enough to remove my shoes.â€￾

- "Removing the shoes is a strong indicator of comfort and agreement. It is most salient in a courtship setting when done by a woman because it is a concrete indication of her desire to stay rather than go. Removing the shoes makes “escapeâ€￾ that much more difficult. Shoe play also accentuates the female physic and permits her to bounce her leg up and down showcasing her legs through movement, and drawing in male gaze. To test this idea, simply startle a woman and if she doesn’t freeze in fright, she’ll pull her shoe back on in short order! Men attuned to shoe language will be able to test an approach. If it goes sour, she’ll casually slip her shoe back on, pack up her things and be casting eyes elsewhere to establish an escape route."

- "If she’s really, really keen, she’ll follow this up by slipping her foot in and out of her shoe (the old in-out-in-out thing again) or dangle the shoe from the tip of her toes (I’m undressing myself already/Wouldn’t you like these shoes off and under your bed?)"

- "Dangling one shoe while seated in a relaxed position, with one leg crossed over the other knee, is one of the most intense courtship signals woman use to indicate interest in a male. Phallic mimicry, as the foot makes tiny thrusting movements with the dangling shoe."

- "Women should pay great attention to their shoe play, since it hides sexual meaning. Slipping the foot in and out of the shoe, or dangling the shoe from the foot, gives away a sense of relaxation and readiness for flirting."

Here are two great videos that I found after a lot of searching:

Footage from an Australian video cassette from the 80's about body language where we can see a girl in some great dangling!

[youtube][/youtube]

Footage from an Italian video about body language where we can see a sexy psychologist called Claudia in some fantastic dangling!

[youtube][/youtube]

Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Really interesting analogy. I enjoyed this post. Thanks Dangling Fan.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dangling as sexual body language is debatable but I think most women do it just to relax and air out their feet. So just because you see a woman dangling doesnt mean you should ask her for sex most of the time. Maybe 20% of the time its that they do want attention IMO.

If someone is willing to experiment and ask out every woman they see dangling and report their results I would be interested on your results. Hell I might try it myself :superlol:

There was this psychologist who did the talk show circuit in th 90s and she said the same thing that dangling was a flirtatatious body movement. She was on Oprah and Sally Jesse Raphael and A FEW OTHERS. I dont remeber her name though.

But I do agree if a woman removes or loosens her shoes when shes on a date with you its a great sign!!! It means she is comfortable around you and is teaseing you a bit. Shes thinking Ill start with my shoes and down the road other clothing item might be more likely to come off when we get to know each other better.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I'm in the middle here. I think that dangling is really up to the situation. I think if a girl was teasing you with her feet, you'd be able to see it in her face, or somewhere else, other than her feet.... to know if she was actually doing it to flirt with you.

If a girl is interested in you, I don't think she would put in all of the crazy effort it takes to dangle in a sexual geusture... but then make 100% sure that she hides it and comes off casual. If a girl is shoeplaying or dangling in close proximity to you while you are talking to her, she's probably just doing it for comfort and basically doesn't give a shit if you have the fetish or not.

I've seen movies, posters and cartoons where girls are shoeplaying, but I think that imagery is more synonymous with a girl licking her lips, twirling her hair or winking at you. It probably does have roots grounded in the fetish, but I think when we see these pictures and gestures, we are seeing a form of body language that is sexual, but not foot fetish sexual.

Think about the swastika. Today, we see a the symbol of the nazis...but it used to mean good fortune, and peace. It's seen from a wide perspective as being a terrible sign, but it actually meant something good at one point, long ago.

I think that has to do with this dangling shit we are discussing. It WAS probably discovered from a fetish, but now it's more safely a representation of flirting. We make it foot sexual when we advance with our own will. Most of the time, it think it's US who makes it about the feet and the fetish.
Big shoeplay fan
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

I agree that women are dangling mostly because their feet hurt, they want to air their feet or because it is a subconscious habit. I doubt if there is a 3% of women that do it in order to flirt!

Anyway, here's another body language video with heelpopping this time!

[youtube][/youtube]

And here's a video from Greek TV and the show of Eleni Menegaki (Ελένη Μενεγάκη) where a Sex Editor called Eirini Cheirdari (Ειρήνη Χειρδάρη) (the brunette) is talking about sexual body language and specifically shoe dangling! She initially sais that feet are erotogenic zone for women and then she adds that women who dangle their shoes from their toes are very right! She continues by saying that when you are in a party and you let your pump half off this is a good way to flirt someone! At some point you can see the other presenter Katerina Zarifi (Κατερίνα Ζαρίφη) (the brown-haired) trying to practice what is being said by doing some heelpopping! Strangely, Eleni who is a famous dangler does nothing. Finally, there is an annoying well known gay in grey suit who sais that there's nothing worst than dangling, he doesn't like feet and you cannot flirt with your feet. Screw him! Who cares about his opinion?

[youtube][/youtube]
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Footsiefreak wrote:So just because you see a woman dangling doesnt mean you should ask her for sex most of the time. Maybe 20% of the time its that they do want attention IMO.
Of course not. That's not what the article is implying.

The article is not a general statement applying to all situations. They are NOT implying that a woman sitting by herself minding her own business while playing with her shoes is sending out an invitation. They are, however, saying that if a woman engages in these activities while already engaged with you that she is sending out positive signals.

Also, under no circumstances does it mean that she is "asking for sex". It is just an indicator of interest. It means that she has prequalified you, trusts you and may be open to the idea of being intimate.
Dole

Post by Dole »

And here's a video from Greek TV and the show of Eleni Menegaki (Ελένη Μενεγάκη) where a Sex Editor called Eirini Cheirdari (Ειρήνη Χειρδάρη) (the brunette) is talking about sexual body language and specifically shoe dangling! She initially sais that feet are erotogenic zone for women and then she adds that women who dangle their shoes from their toes are very right! She continues by saying that when you are in a party and you let your pump half off this is a good way to flirt someone! At some point you can see the other presenter Katerina Zarifi (Κατερίνα Ζαρίφη) (the brown-haired) trying to practice what is being said by doing some heelpopping! Strangely, Eleni who is a famous dangler does nothing. Finally, there is an annoying well known gay in grey suit who sais that there's nothing worst than dangling, he doesn't like feet and you cannot flirt with your feet. Screw him! Who cares about his opinion?

[youtube][/youtube][/quote]

Nice video....
Eleni ever said anything in his dangling?

She has a lot of foot Fetishists.May be intentionally dangling

But I think dangling just Because of pain in the legs

eleni should wear mules and would not be a pain in the foot...