Fran "The Nanny" Drescher

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

dodo05

Fran "The Nanny" Drescher

Post by dodo05 »

From the tv series "The Nanny" episode 22 "The Hockey show" third season ;) Fran Drescher, in sexy black hose :kiss: , takes her red pump off more and more :o :ooook:

http://rapidshare.de/files/6221142/Fran ... f.avi.html

daemon

Post by daemon »

thanx!!!! :ooook: :ooook:
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

I can only get sound no images o any player :S
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Good stuff, that Fran seems to always wear nice hose! Thanks! :ooook:
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

If only she went to speech therapy then BAM she would be sooo hot! :roll:
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Nice avatar Foxdye! :ooook:
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Ditto
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Foxdye wrote:I can only get sound no images o any player :S
I have not downloaded the file so I am not sure about quality.

Are you getting some kind of error message, or is the playback not happening for you?

Kingdom, ILF - is this a zipped file like the other one?

Otherwise I'd suggest deleting the current file, downloading it again and ensuring that you have up to date versions of your various players.

Let us know what happens.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

[quote="Dead Parrot

>I have not downloaded the file so I am not sure about quality.

>Are you getting some kind of error message, or is the playback not >happening for you?]

Thank you Dead Parrot..I am missing a video codec to play the file. I am not sure exactly which codec to search for. I can get the sound okay. These codecs usually are downloaded but for some reason windows media player 9 is not doing so in my case. One error message I did get for another file was C00D109B.

I have not noticed any upgrades for windows media player.

Mark
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Mark,

I pulled this off of some guy's blog. See if it applies to your situation regardng the codec downloads. Let us know what happens.

DP

Guide To Error's C00D109A, C00D109B, And C00D109C In Windows Media Player

General - Troubleshooting Playback

Error’s C00D109A/C00D109B/C00D109C or One or more codec's required to play the file could not be found or Some of the codec's required by this media are not installed on your system can have a few different solutions depending on exactly what you are playing or try to play in Windows Media Player.

AVI Files - Troubleshooting Playback

If you are not completely sure about what video codec’s are or do I would suggest installing ffdshow (Download ffdshow-20050216.exe) (Project Homepage). This is a simple DirectShow filter (also called a codec or decoder) that will decode (allow you to play) DivX, XviD, 3ivX, and more.

AVI Files - Getting the Specific Codec You Need

Please follow the steps below to find and download the specific video codec you need to enable Windows Media Player to play your AVI files.

Download the GSpot Codec Tool
Install the program
Open it. Select File | Open and select your AVI file
Look for the FourCC code for the file's Video Codec
Visit the FourCC website and find out who develops that codec
You can now go to that developers website to download your codec. You can also visit the Codec section of wmplugins.
Note: Do not download anything labeled as a “Codec Pack” or from the links at the top of the FourCC website. This will help you stay out of trouble when playing your files.
More AVI Playback Help: Guide To AVI Playback In Windows Media Player

MPEG or MPG Files - Troubleshooting Playback

Reinstalling DirectX will overwrite quartz.dll and re-register the file in Windows. quartz.dll is the MPEG-1 Decoder that WMP will default to.

Reinstalling your MPEG-2 or DVD decoder would be the next step. Windows Media Player does not include an MPEG-2 decoder. If you can get this error for a few MPEG files, there is a chance they are MPEG-2 video. You can use the Windows XP Video Decoder Checkup Utility to see if you currently have an MPEG-2/DVD decoder installed if you are running Windows XP. From within the program you can then set it was the default MPEG decoder. If you see nothing listed, you would want to reinstall that application in order to reinstall the decoder. WinDVD and PowerDVD are two examples of software that would install MPEG-2 decoders that Windows Media Player can use.

Please see DVD and MPEG-2 Support and Windows XP Video Decoder Checkup Utility for more information about MPEG-2 and DVD Playback in Windows Media Player.

More MPEG and DVD Playback Help: Guide To MPEG Playback In Windows Media Player

WMA or WMV - Troubleshooting Playback

Make sure that on Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP that you have atleast Windows Media Player 9 Series or later installed. If you have WMP9 or later installed and it doesn't work, reinstall the Codec Installation Package for Windows Media Player. This should reinstall all Windows Media Codec's on your system. It's also a good idea to reinstall DirectX just after you install the Windows Media Codec's.

MP3 Files - Troubleshooting Playback

Go to C:\Windows\System32\l3codeca.acm and rename the file to l3codeca.bak. Then open WMP and go to Help>>Check for Updates. This will re-download the decoder and place a new copy on your system. If that does not do it then go to Start | Run | Type “regsvr32.exe l3codeca.acm” If that doesn't do it for you the MP3 might have Bad ID3 Tags or could just be corrupt.

RM, RMVB, RA, RAM Files - Troubleshooting Playback

These file formats are proprietary to RealNetworks and can only be played back in RealPlayer .

MOV - Troubleshooting Playback

This format is proprietary to Apple Computer and can only be played back in QuickTime.

Other

E-mail Attachments - Any attachments from e-mail's should always be saved to your hard drive before attempting to play them in Windows Media Player. Depending on your e-mail client this can be done in many ways, check with your provider for more. Remember that it must be a supported file type after you download the attachmnet to be able to play it in Windows Media Player.

WAV Files - WAV is just a container like AVI, however mainly for just audio. GSpot (Above) can be used to find out what audio codec is used inside the WAV file.

Other - If nothing listed helps you most likely would either want to do one or both of the following...

Post in the Windows Media Player Newsgroups with the exact context of your problem. Don't just say nothing here or on the web helped, that doesn't tell anyone a single thing to help you. Newsgroups are maintained by Windows Media Player users, not Microsoft. so the seconds step is to...
Contact Microsoft Product Support.

bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

As always DP, you are right on top of it! :ooook:
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

DP is da'man
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

Thank you very much for your detailed response Dead Parrot. I will try to download that programme to see if that helps. :ooook: I have been missing a few clips recently..

Regards, Mark
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Excellent. Let me know what happens as well as any further error messages you may see.

I hope this works for you the first time.(fingers crossed)

DP

bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Fran is a Hottie, but her and Rosie Perez get my vote for most annoying voices! :)
Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

bigfoot wrote:Fran is a Hottie, but her and Rosie Perez get my vote for most annoying voices! :)
Agreed Bigfoot, but so far Fran's voice is all I can get on that clip! :lol: I guess I have to laugh about it!

Mark
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Great dangling avatar fox
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AlexCeli

Re: Fran "The Nanny" Drescher

Post by AlexCeli »

dodo05 wrote:From the tv series "The Nanny" episode 22 "The Hockey show" third season ;) Fran Drescher, in sexy black hose :kiss: , takes her red pump off more and more :o :ooook:

http://rapidshare.de/files/6221142/Fran ... f.avi.html
Hi

The video is down. Can you put again the video, please?

Regards,
manicmania1132

Re: Fran "The Nanny" Drescher

Post by manicmania1132 »

The entire series is on hbo max now if anyone wants to farm for scenes