My Wife

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

pantyhoselover29

My Wife

Post by pantyhoselover29 »

Reposting this. My wife and I share our pics on IG. here you go! https://instagram.com/classy_hose/

Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Very lovely pics! :ooook: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: Can you tell me which brand does she wear in the car under jeans? Those are extremely sexy. :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
jubal

Post by jubal »

Thanks, I hadn't come across any of these before. Love the dashboard pics and vids especially. Also love the tatoo on her right foot :love:
pantyhoselover29

Post by pantyhoselover29 »

She is wearing cecelia de rafael vidrios under the jeans, and we are new to the online pantyhose/legs/feet scene!! she loves the attention
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Feel free to post some pictures here in the forum...unless you came just to advertise your instagram....but you didn't come just for that, right? :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Wow, those are some incredible pics and videos on your page. Any chance of posting some of them here as instagram reduces and crops the size of the image. Your pictures look like they have great resolution and detail, would love to see them full size :) Welcome to the scene; your wife has some really nice peds :ooook: :shockedstar:
Rafium

Post by Rafium »

Hi, can you add the video with nylon footjob gear shift knob?