A Day At The Races

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

candidhoser

Re: A Day At The Races

Post by candidhoser »

Thanks Tomi! Some of these scenes were challenging to capture... comico: I do have a bit of video, but I don't have the ability to upload easily at the moment, and I am also not sure what site I can upload them to easily and safely? If you have any suggestions, I will look at how to do it. For now, I hope you will enjoy the stills! Here come some more...

candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

These scenes were captured in one of the more upscale enclosures at the races...generally very well dressed race-goers, probably 10% in nylon. There are no stands or seats in this area, so race-goers are expected to bring blankets. Well-dressed+blankets = high heels come off usually :) This shapely lass was 20-something, and went traipsing by in a lovely blue dress, hose, and heels. As predicted, once she found her blanket, her feet abandoned her pumps - revealing gorgeous nylon feet with reinforced toes.
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

Here's another upper crust sort of lady in the same enclosure...interesting combination - champagne, pringles, and nylon feet in the sun!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

candidhoser wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:17 am Thanks Tomi! Some of these scenes were challenging to capture... comico:
I know what you are talking about, as I also shot many many candids... Nevertheless great work again! :ooook: :ooook: :ooook: :o :o :o :o :o
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

Thanks Tomi and Davexx! I appreciate the effort those of you producing candid shots put into it...thank you! And yes, you are right, hosiery at the races isn't as common as it was, but there's still enough to make it interesting. One thing I have noticed, is that younger women these days are not used to wearing high heels for any lengthy period of time anymore...it seems to me that they are more likely to end up shoeless outdoors and in public than some of the older generation ;) . I will post more nylon-footed race goers in a little while...
mmb

Post by mmb »

definitely more!