Fantastic shoeplay candids!!!

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dangling Fan

Fantastic shoeplay candids!!!

Post by Dangling Fan »

The following are some fantastic candid shoeplay photos of my ex girlfriend! I've got an excellent relationship with my ex and we go out very frequently. In the specific occasion we were out for a coffee together with a female friend of her. I was sitting opposite the two Ladies when I noticed that my ex started some serious shoeplay. I immediately took out my mobile and started taking photos under the table. I managed to get some really close photos and at some point I caressed with my hand the sole of her foot as she was dangling! My ex smiled in a cheeky way and I think that her friend didn't notice anything. Later on she extended her leg towards my crotch and asked me to massage her calf and foot! I immediately started the massage shamelessly not caring about what the other people and her friend will think about. Unfortunately I don't have photos of this but you can enjoy the shoeplay photos!

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image

chrudimson

Post by chrudimson »

Nice storyline and share, but my question would be: Why no video recording, just taking images? Moving images must be 10 times better?

Anyway, thanks for sharing from you personal life ... something I don`t dare to do.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

chrudimson wrote:Nice storyline and share, but my question would be: Why no video recording, just taking images? Moving images must be 10 times better?

Anyway, thanks for sharing from you personal life ... something I don`t dare to do.
Unfortunately the video of the spy camera application that I have in my mobile doesn't work well. :(
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

More from my ex!

Image Image Image
Dangling Fan

Fantastic shoeplay candids of my ex!!!

Post by Dangling Fan »

Update!

Out for food with my ex and two brunette friends of her!

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Thanks for the share DF. You did very well to get this many shots I think. Your ex looks to have nice full legs, and worthy of a lot of attention.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Great stuff, thanx!
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

This is a good friend of mine who is absolutely gorgeous! She has long brown hair and she looks something between Angelina Jolie and Sophia Loren! She works out regularly but she also loves sweets so she's got a slightly curvy and well toned body. I will call her "Miss X". She doesn't shoeplay every day but when she does she is spectacular! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: Here's what I mean:

Image Image Image
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

This is another good friend of mine! She is about 40 years old with blonde long hair, tall, strong build, nice boobs, great legs, great feet and she looks a little bit like Lady Gaga in the face. She is a sexy woman without being slutish. I will call her "Mrs K".

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
masada

Post by masada »

Nice stuff!!Do you have more??
Dangling Fan

Re: Fantastic shoeplay candids!!!

Post by Dangling Fan »

Some more great staff by Mrs K mentioned above! A little bit dark but great dangling!

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
Dangling Fan

Re: Fantastic shoeplay candids!!!

Post by Dangling Fan »

More great dangling from Mrs K mentioned above!

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image