Juliet Litman crazy shoeplay in flats!!!

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

iloveshoeplayers

Juliet Litman crazy shoeplay in flats!!!

Post by iloveshoeplayers »

This web journalist is an incredible restless shoeplayer... she really can't keep her flats on her feet!!!

Felines

Re: Juliet Litman crazy shoeplay in flats!!!

Post by Felines »

iloveshoeplayers wrote:This web journalist is an incredible restless shoeplayer... she really can't keep her flats on her feet!!!

Wow!!!! :superhorny: :outstanding: :shockedstar:
Thanks for this finding! Fantastic!! She's a real born shoeplayer and seems very cute to me.
Dangling Fan

Re: Juliet Litman crazy shoeplay in flats!!!

Post by Dangling Fan »

She's not a looker but she's a crazy shoeplayer! :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: iloveshoeplayers discovered a real goldmine!
Ravenstein

Post by Ravenstein »

This could have been the BEST video because you can tell she dangled non-stop in the beginning, but that stupid desk and basketball just had to block the view.

Talk about the biggest cock block in history.
iloveshoeplayers

Right at the beginning she dangles her flat. then from 46.47 till the end she crosses her leg shamelessly showing her bare sole!!!

Ravenstein

Post by Ravenstein »

iloveshoeplayers wrote:Right at the beginning she dangles her flat. then from 46.47 till the end she crosses her leg shamelessly showing her bare sole!!!

it is private?
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Ravenstein wrote:
iloveshoeplayers wrote:Right at the beginning she dangles her flat. then from 46.47 till the end she crosses her leg shamelessly showing her bare sole!!!

it is private?
I hope that the video didn't become private due to some creepy comment by some shithead!
iloveshoeplayers

There is an identical version on the other channel of the webtv!

Ravenstein

Post by Ravenstein »

This is interesting, new videos of Juliet Litman does not show her feet any more
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

I think, fortunately, it's premature to draw that conclusion. If you look at all the videos on that channel in which she appears, only a fraction show anything below the calves, including the ones predating any mention of here here. You have to be careful about extrapolating a trend from too little data.

Remember the Thai classroom? Immediately subsequent to the comments by that DrFfeetsoles nitwit, the next video showed no shots of the students' legs, but that was true of several previous videos and there were three or four more in which shoeplay could again be seen.
(There have been no new videos from that channel for a month now, but from what I could gather the course was meant to teach Thai students just enough English to conduct business with westerners and was only intended to last a few weeks.)

Of course the jackass mirroring videos from this thread isn't doing anyone any favors... :finger:
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
MDEEM

Post by MDEEM »

She's definitely playing a lot here but of course the camera isn't down all the way....but highlight points are at 13:45, 39:47,53:53 until the end...

MDEEM

Post by MDEEM »

Here's one where she dangles..

Overwhelming

Post by Overwhelming »

She was amazing, but all the vids seem gone! Anyone have any?
ND

Post by ND »

This video is unavailable. All .
masada

Post by masada »

All videos deleted from youtube gestapo....
fabbione

Post by fabbione »

bye of all...i try to search on the youtube menù video by the name "juliet litman" and i find a page about "interview shoeplay". Could be videos that MDEEM insert the link ? I don't know but i try and i send you my idea....bye bye