Chick unzips boots due sore feet... reveals white socks!

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

footsie5

Chick unzips boots due sore feet... reveals white socks!

Post by footsie5 »

:superhorny: :superhorny:
My eyes nearly popped off today when I caught this chick with her boots removed in the mall. She was actually rubbing her sore feet with white socks on. I immediately turned on my camera to capture this beauty doing her thing. She had been rubbing her feet for some time before I caught her. When she saw me catching her putting her boots back on she looked kinda embarrassed, but she could do nothing! Pretty chicks do not like being caught taking off their sexy boots, but this time her feet hurt so much that she had to remove them!! This really shows that pretty chicks really don't care about taking off their boots when their feet hurt!! I acutally saw her using her fingers to press her bottom soles, a real turn on. Too bad I did not actually catch her unzipping her boots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

footsie5

Re: Chick unzips boots due sore feet... reveals white socks!

Post by footsie5 »

footsie5 wrote::superhorny: :superhorny:
My eyes nearly popped off today when I caught this chick with her boots removed in the mall. She was actually rubbing her sore feet with white socks on. I immediately turned on my camera to capture this beauty doing her thing. She had been rubbing her feet for some time before I caught her. When she saw me catching her putting her boots back on she looked kinda embarrassed, but she could do nothing! Pretty chicks do not like being caught taking off their sexy boots, but this time her feet hurt so much that she had to remove them!! This really shows that pretty chicks do succumb to sore feet and when their feet hurt, they simply must remove their boots for a quick rub to their feet!! I bet you this pretty chick had bunions, and when you're wearing hard boots your bunions will easily kill your feet. Standing the whole day in them and those boots must come off for some relief!! I acutally saw her using her fingers to press her bottom soles, a real turn on. Too bad I did not actually catch her unzipping her boots.
:outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :superhorny: :outstanding:\\

My heart nearly fell out when I caught this chick rubbing her sore feet in white socks. Her boots lay unzipped on the floor. Damn that I could not catch her earlier removing her boots. The way her boots were spread unzipped on the floor meant she took her boots off in a rush, which meant only one thing - her feet were really sore!! She actually enjoyed massaging her own feet, rubbing the bottom of her soles slowly. I only had one chance to take one shot, then quickly turned on my videocam and caught her before she zipped her boots back on. She actually caught me staring but could not do anything but feel kinda embarassed at being caught with her boots off by a guy! Typical of pretty gals who feel helpless and subdued when caught with their boots removed. They tend to feel like being the weaker sex with their boots off. That's why pretty chicks normally would only allow their boyfriends to massage their feet when they are inside their cars or at home. However, when their feet are really hurting, they can't resist the temptation of removing their boots for a quick rub themselves, like this sexy chick!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kill919

Post by kill919 »

The pic is so sexy,but I can not open the MOV file.please check it,my freind.

And I must say that you are a very lucky guy!
Rafium

Post by Rafium »

File .mov has a 13,9 kb, something is wrong, because it is a video file.
footsie5

Savor chick's embarrassment... caught removing her boots!

Post by footsie5 »

Rafium wrote:File .mov has a 13,9 kb, something is wrong, because it is a video file.
Couldn't upload video = file too large! But here's the screenshots for all my female footlover friends! Notice photo #6. This pretty chick sees she is being caught having her boots removed. Her facial expression says it all... "shit, can't believe I'm caught with my boots off. He must have seen me rubbing my feet too. I feel soo subdued and vulnerable." The following shots tell it all. She looked sooo vulnerable the moment she knew someone was watching. There was nothing she could do but to continue quickly zipping up her other boot, pretending that it's simply normal to have sore feet. Only thing is, she's such an attractive looking gal who has the guts to remove her boots in public. Revealing thick white socks and massaging her sore feet is what drives me crazy!! Sooo sexy!! I was so lucky to be at the right spot at the right time. see more snaps in part 2.
footsie5

Chick zips up her boots quickly after being caught....

Post by footsie5 »

more for you female feet lovers... ever such a turn on catching pretty chicks removing her boots in public due to very sore feet!
styx

Post by styx »

:ooook: Great pictures! Thanks for posting. But isn't there any possibility to upload the video?
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Great pics my friend! She is so gorgeous!!!

And when you said your heart nearly fell out when you caught her... Believe me I know exactly how you felt. It's very rare to see a girl shoeplaying with boots, but when we get the chance to see it... blows our minds!
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

It made it all the more gratifying to catch a pretty and proud looking chick unzipping her boots due to very sore feet!! Such proud looking gals will never ever undo their boots in public because they would appear subdued when they take their boots off. However, this chick succumbed to sore feet and simply couldn't stand it anymore..... those boots had to be loosened for some quick foot rubbing relief. (Her thick socks would only make her feet hurt more if she had bunions on her soles. I used to rub my former girlfriend's feet on the bunions which always gave her sweet pains and she craved for my foot rubs everytime her feet hurt). Only thing is this pretty gal never anticipated being spied upon by a guy. That's why see looked sooo helpless and embarassed when she saw me. If I were her boyfriend I would refrain her from taking off her boots in public. I'd suggest her to come to my car where I could do the honors of undoing her boots and massage her feet. :outstanding: ;) :superhorny: :superhorny:
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Great work! :ooook: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
footsie5

Update on boot removing chick....

Post by footsie5 »

:outstanding: Just as I was thinking that the boot removing chick has disappeared into thin air, I caught a glimpse of the "Jennifer Lopez" look-alike today. She was not in boots or socks anymore. She was wearing "flats" without socks or ph. I tried to take a snap of her but she was moving too fast, and I had to avoid her seeing me again! I had been trying to catch her since that day when she took off her boots to rub her feet in white socks! I was excited to see her again today, but to my disappointment, she was not in boots. This could only mean that either she was simply dressing down today, OR, she did not want to have sore feet again. So, flats were the answer. I will try and bump into her again and see what she's wearing. I'll be most disappointed if she wears flats again. If she does wear flats most days to work, then I was one real lucky guy to catch and video her with boots off and catch her rubbing her sole right there and then!!