The mother load of hosed shoeplay!!!

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Colorado Candid

The mother load of hosed shoeplay!!!

Post by Colorado Candid »

I don't know how or where he found this but there are endless amounts of hosed shoeplay in these videos.

If I were to bet these are a European election counting establishment. But if you go through them there are women in skirts and hose dipping, popping and tons of shoeplay.

If you watch the blonde in the black dressand tan hose with her back to the camera, she is the starin my mind.

Also if you have figured how to zoom in on youtube....mmmmm its like her feeth are right in front of you.

I have not even hit the tip of the iceburg on this so I'm sure there are more great shoeplay shots in all the other videos. Lets work together on these guys. It's about time for women in skirts and hose doinf what we like!

Colorado Candid

About 1 hr 25 mins, lady in tan hose great shoe play.

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Top left of screen, woman sitting on window ledge drops spike heels at 56:51 and keeps them off until 1:07:35

Feeture Feature

Upper left, woman dips stockinged toes from high-heeled sandal at 1:45:53

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

has a lot of potential...just a lot and lot of boots unfortunatley
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

has a lot of potential...just a lot and lot of boots unfortunatley
baylon

Post by baylon »

Feeture Feature wrote:Top left of screen, woman sitting on window ledge drops spike heels at 56:51 and keeps them off until 1:07:35

There is a sore feet / boots off story there:

1:27:30 The blonde on the bottom left complains about her feet and unzips her boots. Finally she takes them off and stands shoeless for some minutes.

1:03:04 A girl in slippers that takes them off and puts on her own shoes. The blonde takes off her boots and puts the slippers on. Sure she liked the change ;-)

36:45 the blonde takes off the slippers and puts her boots back on. Another girl takes off her shoes and takes the slippers.
Andy650

shoeplay

Post by Andy650 »

Hello
The woman at the heating makes shoeplay at 1:16:50

mfg
andy6501

my english is not good
Andy650

shoeplay

Post by Andy650 »

The woman in the gray dress on since the box is slipping out of her right shoe to 4.18Min and 8.29

andy650[/i]
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This ite does have tons of potential; love the fact that there is lots of standing and leaning. Just gotta get more heels, no boots. Looks like we are getting about 10 new videos everyday.

BTW, the video above with the girl removing 1 boot and basically shoeplaying with 1 boot on is sooo damn sexy!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This ite does have tons of potential; love the fact that there is lots of standing and leaning. Just gotta get more heels, no boots. Looks like we are getting about 10 new videos everyday.

BTW, the video above with the girl removing 1 boot and basically shoeplaying with 1 boot on is sooo damn sexy!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

lady standing in bright blue top, black skirt. Watch under the desk in all these videos...she's is dipping, standing 1 shoe off or both shoes...

Andy650

Post by Andy650 »

Mr. Mike wrote:lady standing in bright blue top, black skirt. Watch under the desk in all these videos...she's is dipping, standing 1 shoe off or both shoes...

she's out of both shoes
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

One thing I love about this site, is you get about 15-20 new videos every day.

The bad was today...so many chances of women in heels and nylons, standing and leaning...just no shoeplay.

Here;s a quick one at 1:41:15

Colorado Candid

Mr. Mike there will be more to come. We might want to pitch in and get Russia some HD Surveillance cameras so we get the best footage lol.
lubazz

Post by lubazz »

1:57:14 ;-)
Rafium

Post by Rafium »

lubazz wrote:

1:57:14 ;-)
Very nice find. :) :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: Thx,
Mr. Mike wrote:lady standing in bright blue top, black skirt. Watch under the desk in all these videos...she's is dipping, standing 1 shoe off or both shoes...

which is a minute?
Feeture Feature

18:57 Slight heelpop by woman in flats at left sharing a chair with another woman. At same time woman with pink wrap seems to slip boots halfway off (table in way so cannot see clearly)
28:02 Woman with pink wrap removes one boot and sits on it!

At about 40 seconds woman in pink puts boot back on and at 7:40 there is more heelpopping by woman in flats. These people are so tired!

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Next to the "Celebrity Shoeplay" thread, this is my favorite, because it's not just sitting shoeplay, there is standing dipping...and even boot shoeplay~

Are you guys watching every minute of every video? I know it's time consuming but I have skipped a lot of video and am obviously missing some.

Has anyone translated as what this is? I understand it;s voting/election, but if that's what it is, is there a fear this may stop shortly?
ND

Post by ND »

well...state duma or president ( government) voting, Russian Federation... УИК means voting office, Урна - is voting box for bulletins.
i think thes vidss wiil be deleted in short ttime. because interesting for...Nobody but us?)