Candid shoeplay or feet pics or clips from China!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

geehot

Post by geehot »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Has VPAN changed the way it downloads? I tried downloading
http://www.vvpan.com/file-33883.html

But the second page looks a little different and I clicked every single link on the page but it did not activate a countdown to download anywhere. I use to be able to download with the old instructions but it seems its different now?
almerzi

Post by almerzi »

Lately, I simply ignore anything which is not downloadable with filemarkets (which is slow, but safe and clean). All the rest is a real mess (and often very dangerous).
:byebye:
mmb

Post by mmb »

almerzi wrote:Lately, I simply ignore anything which is not downloadable with filemarkets (which is slow, but safe and clean). All the rest is a real mess (and often very dangerous).
:byebye:
Amen, I think Geehot is the only one thats benefiting from these
cremon

Post by cremon »

yes, I´m sure he get´s his reward for sending us to these sites.
geehot

Post by geehot »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
geehot

Post by geehot »

geehot

Post by geehot »

geehot

Post by geehot »

geehot

Post by geehot »

geehot

Post by geehot »

geehot

Post by geehot »

geehot

Post by geehot »

geehot

Post by geehot »

j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

I'm not sure I would accuse him of such things since he is a great contributor, much more than many of us can say. Unfortunately, he has limited options in China and we feel the pain of trying to navigate through these sites that have harmful links or malware.

Anyways, geehot, is there a new instruction to download from vvpan? The old instructions do not work anymore. Did they change the site?
cremon wrote:yes, I´m sure he get´s his reward for sending us to these sites.
geehot

Post by geehot »

geehot

Post by geehot »

j_dumars wrote:I'm not sure I would accuse him of such things since he is a great contributor, much more than many of us can say. Unfortunately, he has limited options in China and we feel the pain of trying to navigate through these sites that have harmful links or malware.

Anyways, geehot, is there a new instruction to download from vvpan? The old instructions do not work anymore. Did they change the site?
If the file is too big,I will upload by yunfile.
geehot

Post by geehot »

j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Thanks geehot, I can't seem to download this file:

cn-candid-2014110601-pics

http://www.vvpan.com/file-33883.html

geehot wrote:
j_dumars wrote:I'm not sure I would accuse him of such things since he is a great contributor, much more than many of us can say. Unfortunately, he has limited options in China and we feel the pain of trying to navigate through these sites that have harmful links or malware.

If the file is too big,I will upload by yunfile.
geehot

Post by geehot »