Train Candid (shoeaply, legs, upskirt, ...)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Post by Tomi »

:shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: The second one is a hammer! :love: :love: :love: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

I was sitting there in the train minding my own business, reading the paper and not even thinking about womens legs and feet (very unusual :lol:) and then I heard the words.."Hi Sarah, It's Sara here" and my attentioned turned to the mature business lady sitting opposite me on the other side talking loudly on her phone. What a nice leg and foot show she provided me with too. :wink:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Pity she didn't wear nylons! Otherwise hot scene! :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Tomi wrote:Pity she didn't wear nylons! Otherwise hot scene! :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:
Yes. I imagined at the time how great it would have been hearing the whispering sound of sheer nylon as she rubbed her legs together up and down the seat so sexily (is that a word? haha) Bloomin weather was too humid though. Ahh well better luck next time.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Brilliant! :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding:
taryf

Re: Train Candid (shoeaply, legs, upskirt, ...)

Post by taryf »

excellent series loved all