Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by Mr. Mike »

You can't teach "stupid".
For those of you ASS-Clowns that are on this board, never contribute and chose to ignore the warnings we give constantly about NOT POSTING ON YT PAGES...this is exactly what we are talking about. It happens all the time and some people just refuse to believe it. I saw the guy who posted and he asked the girl "if she would please dip more in the next video"....are FUCKING kidding me???? Its hard enough with YT shutting pages down, we don't need idiots helping....

jogo

Post by jogo »

[quote="Mr. Mike" post_id=120804 time=1539265046 user_id=653]
You can't teach "stupid".
For those of you ASS-Clowns that are on this board, never contribute and chose to ignore the warnings we give constantly about NOT POSTING ON YT PAGES...this is exactly what we are talking about. It happens all the time and some people just refuse to believe it. I saw the guy who posted and he asked the girl "if she would please dip more in the next video"....are FUCKING kidding me???? Its hard enough with YT shutting pages down, we don't need idiots helping....
[/quote]

Ça m'a vraiment révolter, je savais que ça aller arriver, je les déteste, c'est pas la première fois que ça arrive mais la c'est la fois de trop, j'ai 2 passion le shoeplay dipping et le tickling et bien je crois que je vais vraiment abandonner le shoeplay et rester sur le tickling c'est triste mais comme çà je serais moins frustrer
Amicalement a vous
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Are we talking about the SGA college meeting? I was watching last week’s live and 2 idiots were asking why doesn't she dip and asking her to remove her shoes. Like seriously, how fucking stupid could you be?

These idiots are the reason why home shopping networks have pretty much all but eliminated any type of shoeplay, or set where shoeplay could be seen. I could only imagine the type of comments the hosts get, especially with social media making it so easy to contact them.
jogo

Post by jogo »

[quote=Godiva post_id=120806 time=1539278766 user_id=7866]
Are we talking about the SGA college meeting? I was watching last week’s live and 2 idiots were asking why doesn't she dip and asking her to remove her shoes. Like seriously, how fucking stupid could you be?

These idiots are the reason why home shopping networks have pretty much all but eliminated any type of shoeplay, or set where shoeplay could be seen. I could only imagine the type of comments the hosts get, especially with social media making it so easy to contact them.
[/quote]

yes i talk of SGA college meeting
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Since last year, there have been at least 2 other SGA channels taken down, and the current videos have been set to unlisted, most likely thanks to the same types of comments. One of them had tons of seated pump dipping and shoes off.

Sad, but it’s precisely why it’s wise to not share a candid shoeplay video, or a potential channel unless the videos have stopped being produced. It is very frustrating when a potential goldmine can be easily ruined because of a few comments, not to mention the negative sigma our fetish gives off.
Flatsfan80

Post by Flatsfan80 »

Totally agree the reason it's getting harder to find good candid dipping is because of jackasses commenting.
I've found a few good ones that I don't want to share because I don't want it ruined for future potential dipping. If any one has some stuff they want to share that's not been seen I'd be willing to send the links privately. Especially Mr Mike as he is one of the best dipping spotters other people I just don't trust to spoil it anymore
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Check your PM.
Alminarchist

Post by Alminarchist »

I don't get it, why people are so stupid? Is it so hard to understand that "normal" people will find those comments creepy and channel administrator will certainly do something to avoid this kind of "feedback" in the future? Especially since the comment about feet/shoeplay in many cases is the only one comment on the video. I've recently seen some a*hole posting this kind of sh*t on the Lviv finance committee meetings. There is a blonde lady there who used to do some nice shoeplay under her chair, but in the last few videos the camera angle does not allow us to see what's going on underneath that chair. I think it's not coincidence and it's because of the guy I've mentioned.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

These invidious idiots are precisely the reason I now have over thirty playlists they'll never see, each with about 100 videos. I even opened a separate new account and made sure not to use it to browse any "intentional" shoeplay content just to prevent the recommendation algorithms from tipping off the troglodytes. (A lot of the videos linked in this thread were actually found by me first.)

I don't care at all about credit, but I really resent having no choice but to hoard these videos for myself. Of the roughly three thousand videos (holy shit, even I'm surprised now that I type that out!) about half have never been seen here and another half of those are pure gold, in my estimation. I might share these with a *very small* handful of people I think I can trust, *if* we can agree upon an airtight way to keep the environment sterile of idiots.
Jesus, they're like bacteria, only dumber.

Rich, if you're reading this, you're first in line if I can figure out a way to share these safely. But I have to think it over, because I can't risk having any of my other "gold mines" collapse.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

You know, I almost said something to the guy who commented on the SGA video, but I checked his page and he had no videos saved and thought if I pissed him off he might "tag" my account and it would get shut down.
I guess the "silver lining" here is this girl in 5 videos never once dipped and probably was not going to...at least I'll look at it that way so I don't get bummed.
phildj

Post by phildj »

I feel your frustration everyone. One of the YTers whom I checked regularly - someone who found a lot of good stuff and put time codes - got shut down in the past week, as I know you did a while back, Mr. Mike. I don't know what to do about it. We can't keep people from commenting, and there are some I suppose who read our warnings not to comment and take them as an affront or a challenge and decide to comment in spite of it. It just makes me sad.
loving.shoeplay

Post by loving.shoeplay »

Hey guys!

I´ve been watching your site for a while now and i have to say: great work! Many of you guys who have been active here or on YT just found great stuff or made incredible candid videos and what not! I have decided to sign up here and to share my stuff with you as well.
I also noticed these jackasses commenting on these videos or flagging yt clips and therefore i have decided to stop uploading my clips there, my account has been shut down anyway. So if anyone wants to share or exchange candid videos or accidentally find candid shoeplays just message me, i also found a couple in the last days :D

To prove that i am not one of these idiots i´ll share some candids or finds of mine with you if you message me!

Have you also noticed that there is a change on YT in general? Kinda got hard to find good shoeplay clips there..
sorry for the bad english and a great day to all of you! :D
dakmar

Post by dakmar »

Hello everybody,

It is really unfortunate how a few morons can spoil a nice thing for everyone else. I have been enjoying the content on this forum for years, without really posting or commenting on anything for a couple of reasons. Firstly, I am not usually in the mood to be talkative about this aspect of my life, share experiences and ideas and so forth, I prefer to just keep this activity to myself most of the time. And secondly, I really do not have the time to scour through hours upon hours of content to find the few precious, hidden nuggets. I am not sure how you guys do it, but I've been really appreciative of the work you have done. It is both exciting and aggravating to think about how many amazing moments for us are waiting to be found amidst the gazillions of YT videos, and it is great when somebody finds one of these 'goldmines'.
One of my favorites was that church translator of a Spanish(?) speaking pastor that wore impossibly high heels while she stood for long periods on stage translating the sermon. It was obvious that her feet were quite sore and that she needed some relief from her uncomfortable shoes and so she dipped, or just took them off entirely, offering us an amazing show.

So, anyway, I guess I am a member of a 'silent majority' that benefits from this forum and now I feel that it may be in danger of dying out. I do wonder why do people comment creepy things on the videos. Does that exposure satisfy an urge with them? What do they get out of it, really? If it is just shoeplay content that they want, this is clearly counter-productive. Are they just dumb and think that asking for more shoeplay could get them more? I am actually curious to figure it out. It would be nice if one or more of these commenters also commented here for an explanation, so maybe something could be worked out that satisfies everybody. Still, if you are one of these commenters you should know that you are ruining things for a number of people that just want to enjoy themselves every now and then and not bother anybody. So, please just stop.

While I believe that private messages and sharing isn't the right solution for people who might be too shy to ask, it would be nice if any of you could send me content like the one described above (uncomfortable shoes/sore feet). At the same time, it would be awesome if we could figure out a way to solve this issue and share content freely.
I have had too many nice experiences through this forum to let it end without saying something about it.
hanmaclone

Post by hanmaclone »

Same here. Been frequenting this forum regularly for years. Unfortunately however, I've noticed that any good yt pages posted here usually are on borrowed time because people either comment on vids or are more than likely private messaging pages (as dumb as that sounds). As you'll notice many of the pages will either go unlisted, change camera angles, or disable comments. I have a couple of pages that I don't believe have been posted yet from what I have seen. And yes the playing field has definitely changed on youtube. 5-10 years ago if some attention was drawn to a particular video it was much easier to set aside as just a few 'weird' people commenting. But now with how most people's presence goes beyond just a youtube page into having a twitter, facebook etc. people are much more attentive and self-conscious about what kind of attention is drawn on them. I believe this is a big reason why unfortunately you have to be extremely careful about liking vids and reposting them for others to see.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

dakmar wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:46 pm Hello everybody,

It is really unfortunate how a few morons can spoil a nice thing for everyone else. I have been enjoying the content on this forum for years, without really posting or commenting on anything for a couple of reasons. Firstly, I am not usually in the mood to be talkative about this aspect of my life, share experiences and ideas and so forth, I prefer to just keep this activity to myself most of the time. And secondly, I really do not have the time to scour through hours upon hours of content to find the few precious, hidden nuggets. I am not sure how you guys do it, but I've been really appreciative of the work you have done. It is both exciting and aggravating to think about how many amazing moments for us are waiting to be found amidst the gazillions of YT videos, and it is great when somebody finds one of these 'goldmines'.
One of my favorites was that church translator of a Spanish(?) speaking pastor that wore impossibly high heels while she stood for long periods on stage translating the sermon. It was obvious that her feet were quite sore and that she needed some relief from her uncomfortable shoes and so she dipped, or just took them off entirely, offering us an amazing show.

So, anyway, I guess I am a member of a 'silent majority' that benefits from this forum and now I feel that it may be in danger of dying out. I do wonder why do people comment creepy things on the videos. Does that exposure satisfy an urge with them? What do they get out of it, really? If it is just shoeplay content that they want, this is clearly counter-productive. Are they just dumb and think that asking for more shoeplay could get them more? I am actually curious to figure it out. It would be nice if one or more of these commenters also commented here for an explanation, so maybe something could be worked out that satisfies everybody. Still, if you are one of these commenters you should know that you are ruining things for a number of people that just want to enjoy themselves every now and then and not bother anybody. So, please just stop.

While I believe that private messages and sharing isn't the right solution for people who might be too shy to ask, it would be nice if any of you could send me content like the one described above (uncomfortable shoes/sore feet). At the same time, it would be awesome if we could figure out a way to solve this issue and share content freely.
I have had too many nice experiences through this forum to let it end without saying something about it.
Which video is this... doesn't sound familiar
phildj

Post by phildj »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:20 pm
Which video is this... doesn't sound familiar
I am purely guessing but I think it's this woman he's referring to.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Oh yeah, she was awesome...but way too many people commented. Love women who really don't care the situation....if the foot hurts, she dips, whether in front of 1 person or 1000....
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Wow, 5 years ago now. Discovering those videos pretty much opened my eyes to just how much content is out there if you’re willing to search for it. A shame those videos ended.
arcane

Post by arcane »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:16 am These invidious idiots are precisely the reason I now have over thirty playlists they'll never see, each with about 100 videos. I even opened a separate new account and made sure not to use it to browse any "intentional" shoeplay content just to prevent the recommendation algorithms from tipping off the troglodytes. (A lot of the videos linked in this thread were actually found by me first.)

I don't care at all about credit, but I really resent having no choice but to hoard these videos for myself. Of the roughly three thousand videos (holy shit, even I'm surprised now that I type that out!) about half have never been seen here and another half of those are pure gold, in my estimation. I might share these with a *very small* handful of people I think I can trust, *if* we can agree upon an airtight way to keep the environment sterile of idiots.
Jesus, they're like bacteria, only dumber.

Rich, if you're reading this, you're first in line if I can figure out a way to share these safely. But I have to think it over, because I can't risk having any of my other "gold mines" collapse.
Long time lurker here. It's really a shame that idiots have spoiled YT. I've seen so many good vids disappear. If you have some truly good goldmine ones then I would suggest you download the video. It's easy and a quick search will tell you how. There are even some good addons to chrome/firefox for that precise purpose.
wdipper

Post by wdipper »

So which solution then?