Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

gkkism

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by gkkism »

Incredible dangling and toe scrunching in last 30 minutes and she removal around the last 20 minutes.

gale290

Post by gale290 »

very quick but @5:56 you see standing shoeplay
tw2k77

Post by tw2k77 »

lefty1520

Post by lefty1520 »

slight heelpops before, but action starts at 16:40. no timestamps needed after that
vsol000

Post by vsol000 »

3:55:20, 4:08:43
vsol000

Post by vsol000 »

6:08:26, 6:23:54, 6:26:56, 6:34:14, 6:59:38, 7:11:54
gale290

Post by gale290 »

lefty1520 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:10 pm

slight heelpops before, but action starts at 16:40. no timestamps needed after that
I always wonder if these women know they are on camera?

If they do they have to realize with desks like that their feet can be seen. I can't imagine what they're thinking? Something like "I know everyones gonna see me play with my heels and heelpop but I don't care what anyone thinks or says about me, my feet hurt too much" There's a certain degree of entitledness and unprofessionalism that go along with that way of thinking but those are the types of shoeplay I love the most, when they know people can see it and they don't care.
gale290

Post by gale290 »

lefty1520 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:10 pm

I always wonder if these women know they are on camera?

If they do they have to realize with desks like that their feet can be seen. I can't imagine what they're thinking? Something like "I know everyones gonna see me play with my heels and heelpop but I don't care what anyone thinks or says about me, my feet hurt too much" There's a certain degree of entitledness and unprofessionalism that go along with that way of thinking but those are the types of shoeplay I love the most, when they know people can see it and they don't care.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Possibly. But at the end of the day, how many are really watching and also how many would notice? Some women just naturally shoeplay in any and all situations and don’t think twice about it. 98% of the world has no idea that “shoeplay” is a thing.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:24 am Possibly. But at the end of the day, how many are really watching and also how many would notice? Some women just naturally shoeplay in any and all situations and don’t think twice about it. 98% of the world has no idea that “shoeplay” is a thing.
This is probably the best answer, and I would add as well that for most of these meetings, lectures, and forum sessions we find enjoyment in watching, most of them have very few views (at the most maybe a couple of hundred on average) and they are there more often than not to fulfill an obligation for transparency in government/archival. I used to work with a couple of different ladies who when we met with clients or did presentations they dipped, heelpopped, and dangled furiously without any qualms whatsoever in front of everyone.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

24:30 and 1:32:00

footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

I don't know if any of you ever posted this one before here, but this woman is a queen!
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

footstrangle wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:14 am I don't know if any of you ever posted this one before here, but this woman is a queen!
Good God, what a find man!!
soles41

Post by soles41 »

thank you footstrangle
fandangle1

Post by fandangle1 »

Wow!!! She is nothing short of amazing when she crosses right over left. Too bad she couldn’t trade shoes with the woman across from her. Imagine the dangling that could be done with those heels.
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

Wow, thank you, footstrangle, great find! She is a very natural born shoeplayer, really a queen, although I confess that I would have liked to see more dipping of her. I love how he moves his feet under the chair, and I love seeing her soles and toes.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

It’s so freaking hard to find videos like that
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I really thank you for this great find!!!!!! We need more women like her!! :love:
footstrangle wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:14 am I don't know if any of you ever posted this one before here, but this woman is a queen!
gkkism

Post by gkkism »

Shoes off under desk starting 7:35 everytime the cam pans out hope it was brighter
gp4x

Post by gp4x »

Great catch of the CNBC show. I know the chairman or wideworldofwomen.net used to have caps of Becky Quick and Michelle Caruso Cabrera in stockinged feet when CNBC had open tables....Anyone have those caps, though they maybe from the early years of squawk box