Welcome to our new forum!
If you are having any sort of problems, click here to see solutions to common problems.
You can also send us a message by clicking on "contact us" on bottom of page

Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
kruskaru
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:06 am

Post by kruskaru » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:32 am

- at 15:50



GadFly
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:40 am

Post by GadFly » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:33 pm

notalwaysright10000 wrote:Happily. I meant to provide a link. It's this idiot:

What's the problem with this? He's posting your finds? You have no more claim to these videos than he does.

paradigm88
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 am

Post by paradigm88 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:54 pm

I think it's less about reposting the finds as it is sharing the links, commenting on people featured within them, and so on.

That's why I'm often hesitant to formally follow/subscribe to the channels I watch. It's one thing if it's a notable celebrity; they're at least somewhat likely to fall on someone's radar eventually. But for videos like this - where we're largely dependent on the natural happenstance that results in shoeplay, it's better that we stay off the grid in that sense, better that less attention is drawn to it.

notalwaysright10000
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:09 pm

"What's the problem with this? He's posting your finds? You have no more claim to these videos than he does."

Unequivocally clear and straightforward English prose is never good enough for people like you; you'll just invent a pretext to misread it.
I couldn't care less about being credited. My actual reasons have already been stated. Moreover, this has nothing to do with "rights". (And I wouldn't name yourself after Socrates if I were you; your questioning method is far from Socratic.)

"it's better that we stay off the grid in that sense, better that less attention is drawn to it."

Precisely!
This is attracting wholly unnecessary attention, for no real benefit. His posts are redundant at best. Anyone who doesn't already know about this site and this thread isn't looking hard enough, doesn't want to find very badly, and thus frankly doesn't deserve to know about it.

Oh, and as for this chuckleheaded implication that I'm all butthurt over credit for "my" finds being stolen, no no. The only reason I post here at all is out of a sense of obligation.
This thread is so great because it allows us to combine our searching resources and aggregate more finds than any one of us could possibly find on his own.

But alas there's a "freeloader" problem, similar to that you get in (say) an apartment building with "free" electricity. It's in the interest of the tenants *as a group* not to flagrantly waste electricity, or eventually the additional costs will get so out of hand they'll be factored into the rent and everybody will have to pay more. *However* it's in the interest of any one individual tenant to carelessly waste as much electricity as he pleases because his one unit is unlikely to significantly effect the overall bill. (Google "tragedy of commons", and "common knowledge in game theory".)

I post here because I don't want to be that jerk who leaves his lights and TV on for two weeks straight when he goes out of town because he thinks "Meh, screw it, I'm not paying for it".
That, and there's just the good old fashioned altruistic pleasure of sharing something other people might enjoy.

Speaking of which, I wonder, what are the odds this guy's channel is *monetized*? I didn't see any adds because my adblock is functioning but I've got a hunch...
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

GadFly
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:40 am

Post by GadFly » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:58 pm

notalwaysright10000 wrote:"What's the problem with this? He's posting your finds? You have no more claim to these videos than he does."

Unequivocally clear and straightforward English prose. .
I misread nothing and misunderstood nothing. The original premise was so just moronic, that I chose to disregard it. Now that I realize that you're so passionate about it, we'll have to have a different kind of correspondence.

There is no significant different between re-posting YT videos on one's YT channel than there is posting links to them on a foot fetish message board. This is not a secret society.

As for Feetlover2013 being a "Freeloader"? Again, no difference. No one this forum has any claim to any of this material. No one here "discovered" these vids.

notalwaysright10000
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:32 pm

"I misread nothing and misunderstood nothing.The original premise was so just moronic..."

There is nothing more invidious that condescension from below.
Let us parse this logically. A according to you, my "premise" (there were several) as yet unspecified by you, was so moronic that you chose not to seize upon it and give it a cogent rebuttal, but, curiously, instead preferred -again, by your own admission- to prescind from this rebuttal and rather replace it with a pointedly implied "premise" (actually a consequent) of your own whole cloth invention.
So then, presumably you found my idiocy insufficient for your purposes and so elected to supply your own.
Did I get that right?

In point of fact I don't have to ask; it's right there in the bare bones of your semantics.

"There is no significant different between re-posting YT videos on one's YT channel"


Since you clearly need your hand held, I'll walk you through it.

YouTube has algorithms that incorporate cross traffic between and among videos that influence what appears in the sidebar; aside from increasing traffic in absolute terms, this also will obviously increase incidental traffic not determined by the sampling bias of shoeplay enthusiasts -including quite possibly the original posters of the videos.

Posting *links*, in addition to the videos, clearly lowers the psychological threshold of anyone inclined of half inclined to go to the videos and comment. And no, to obviate your predictably obtuse riposte, this is not mere thin speculation. Any time you make anything easier to do, more people will do it even if it was easy to do to begin with. This is an extremely thoroughly verified empirical phenomenon in behavioral psychology and economics, as well as just basic common sense. (And it's why impulse buys like candy, gum and cheap trinkets are placed right there in the check out lane.)

And now I come to a logical consequence of your assertion ("There is no significant different...") that you were no doubt too thick to anticipate.
If there is no significant difference, then, obviously posting the youtube videos is otiose -at best.

But there is the screamingly obvious difference that in this forum, the attention attracted by non shoeplay enthusiasts is essentially zero, and on Youtube it is unknown bu very obviously nonzero.

Tell me, do you think it's just a coincidence that Anas Kasparian's previously almost constant shoeplay just abruptly stopped for no apparent reason?
Assuming pro tempore that it stopped because she became aware that her shoeplay was being ogled over, do you then think it more plausible that she discovered this from this thread or Youtube videos?
Do these questions even need answers?

I'd enjoin you to use your brain, but it's clear at this point that would be like trying to teach karate to a flatworm.

If you further attempt to bandy logic with me, little man, it will be like Mike Tyson versus terry Shaivo, and guess who's in the coma.
Idiots are quite like coma patients, in that no matter how thoroughly you pummel them, they have NO awareness of what just happened.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is the least surprising result in the history of the cognitive sciences. :byebye:
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

GadFly
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:40 am

Post by GadFly » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:44 pm

You have got to be kidding me.

Despite your (likely hard-won) mastery of douche-babble, it's clear to me that your self-overestimation is pathological. I can also recognize the difference between someone with a command of the language and someone employing his best pretension in the guise of intellectual discourse. You, dude, are a example of the latter.

You're obviously so obsessed with prevailing on the Internet that you're overlooking the simple circumstances I attempted to address. What little inclination I had to further this discussion is exhausted so I'll leave you to your mission.

notalwaysright10000
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:11 am

Yes, the last refuge of the internet dipshit:

"I didn't say anything, but I win because I say so. I'm FED UP with your inability to recognize the validity of all the brilliant arguments I didn't make. I have nothing to say and I've said it repeatedly. If you can't concede what wasn't said in plain English then clearly this is futile and anyway you talk too much fancy book learnin'. Goodbye."

Feel free to specify these "simple circumstances" that you allegedly addressed and I did not. I won't hold my breath.


By the way to anyone who thinks perhaps I come off as an ivory tower snob, I'm well aware that it's not all about IQ and ten-dollar words. For instance Muhammad Ali was clearly a very clever guy despite having an IQ 78.

But this asshat damn sure ain't no Muhammad Ali.

Oh and please tell me, "Gadfly" (*smirk*) how many other languages do you not speak, and are you fluent in all of them?
Can you say nothing in ancient Greek? :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

Mr. Mike
Posts: 1619
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Post by Mr. Mike » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:40 am

In the true vane of this thread, here is an outstanding video.

Shoes off @ 23:13, 39:40, 43:00, 49:25 and a few more after that.
Girl in green dress.


GadFly
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:40 am

Post by GadFly » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:11 am

notalwaysright10000 wrote:Yes, the last refuge of the internet dipshit: :
Honestly, dude, you need someone to teach you to relax. This is not real life, it's just an Internet forum where perverts go to find masturbation material. We all know why we're here.

Despite your incessant, loud protestations to the contrary, you're not terribly impressive. You brought a gun to a pillow fight. And I'm having a tough time with your comparisons to Tyson and Ali. Those guys were the pinnacle of their sport. You're a common or garden Internet masturbater.

notalwaysright10000
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:32 am

More fluff.
There is no prosody in text, but you can't even read my rather obvious tone despite the smilies. I'm not ranting at you in stentorian terms, I'm laughing at you in tone of sardonic levity. Someone is fucking up my fun and I don't like it. Can you grasp that, dipshit?

If whether I'm "terribly impressive" is contingent on your capacity for astute assessment, it's clear nothing of consequence is at stake on that score.
And you flatter yourself, with rather extravagant self charity, in suggesting you wield anything nearly as substantial as a pillow. You're trying to chop down a cactus with a balloon.

Now make an intelligible point or don't.
Shit or get off the throne.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

johnnysmith
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:43 am

Post by johnnysmith » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:02 am

^
Holy shit I was pretty much in agreement with you but you come across as such a smug, pretentious ivy league wannabe with your use of isoteric language that 99% of English speakers don't use. Lighten up and speak like it's 2014, not 1790.

PS. Yes, I'm adding fuel to the fire

User avatar
llama
Posts: 1013
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 4:16 am
Location: United States

Post by llama » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:32 am

Mr. Mike wrote:In the true vane of this thread, here is an outstanding video.

Shoes off @ 23:13, 39:40, 43:00, 49:25 and a few more after that.
Girl in green dress.


Thank you Mike...this debate should be taken to a different thread

notalwaysright10000
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:07 am

Isoteric? Maybe if you had a little more exposure to guys like me you'd be less prone such embarrassing malapropisms.

I'm actually from a working class background. My dad is a mechanic but he knows what a library card is for and could tell you more about ancient history or English literature than many of my professors. One of my fondest childhood memories is of watching him deal a thoroughgoing verbal smackdown to a smarmy psychologist who had grossly underestimated him. And guess what? I'm not going to apologize for having read few books and gotten into a good grad school.

The comments from people like you are always the same crushingly banal tripe, even using the same five or six words again and again and again like it's some kind of linguistic Babinsky reflex.
It's always the two p's ("pompous" and "pretentious", as if these even mean anything), ad poplulum appeals to how "everyone else" supposedly speaks, and juvenile, cartoonish comparisons to what you imagine people sounded like some time in the past. (Did I use a single anachronism?)
Next you'll be telling me to stop abusing my thesaurus (I've heard that at *least* sixty times) to which my response is, stop neglecting your dictionary.

Believe it or not I despise the kind of person you think I am, but people like you, who can't tell the difference, and are so easily threatened by a few less common but perfectly serviceable words, make it very difficult for me to be polite or give a damn about your insecurities. violin:
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

johnnysmith
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:43 am

Post by johnnysmith » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:18 am

notalwaysright10000 wrote:Isoteric? Maybe if you had a little more exposure to guys like me you'd be less prone such embarrassing malapropisms.

I'm actually from a working class background. My dad is a mechanic but he knows what a library card is for and could tell you more about ancient history or English literature than many of my professors. One of my fondest childhood memories is of watching him deal a thoroughgoing verbal smackdown to a smarmy psychologist who had grossly underestimated him. And guess what? I'm not going to apologize for having read few books and gotten into a good grad school.

The comments from people like you are always the same crushingly banal tripe, even using the same five or six words again and again and again like it's some kind of linguistic Babinsky reflex.
It's always the two p's ("pompous" and "pretentious", as if these even mean anything), ad poplulum appeals to how "everyone else" supposedly speaks, and juvenile, cartoonish comparisons to what you imagine people sounded like some time in the past. (Did I use a single anachronism?)
Next you'll be telling me to stop abusing my thesaurus (I've heard that at *least* sixty times) to which my response is, stop neglecting your dictionary.

Believe it or not I despise the kind of person you think I am, but people like you, who can't tell the difference, and are so easily threatened by a few less common but perfectly serviceable words, make it very difficult for me to be polite or give a damn about your insecurities. violin:
Ok

notalwaysright10000
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:24 am

Oh, by the way, if anyone else is tiring of this (who isn't?) Mr. Mike made a great post on topic a ways back that I wouldn't want to get buried.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.

Mr. Mike
Posts: 1619
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Post by Mr. Mike » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:02 pm

bump


Mr. Mike wrote:In the true vane of this thread, here is an outstanding video.

Shoes off @ 23:13, 39:40, 43:00, 49:25 and a few more after that.
Girl in green dress.


albert79
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Post by albert79 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:55 pm


1:28 black girl / 12:58 girl with glasses little heelpopping - 13:13 slipped in / 23:25 see bottom left corner / 1:08:53 / 1:44:34


1:08:47 girl on the left dipping / 1:17:28 - 1:17:52 little heelpopping / again 1:33:25 - 1:34:30

59:40

56:45 girl in yellow

1:02:20 - 1:02:45 mature wife / again 1:06:00 - 1:08:50

1:36:45 girl in red pantyhose / again 1:39:30 - 1:43:02

dipdang
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:13 am

Post by dipdang » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:29 pm

NICE !! Thank you

For me BSU SGA is always a surprise !! Unfortunately the main "table" is covered.
I'm waiting for wednesday :-)

albert79
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Post by albert79 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:57 pm

dipdang wrote:NICE !! Thank you

For me BSU SGA is always a surprise !! Unfortunately the main "table" is covered.
I'm waiting for wednesday :-)
If you want I will post the videos with time stamps from the years 2010-2013 the next days or weeks ;)

Post Reply