Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

masada

Post by masada »

i couldnt see either any EPIC or MAJOR or WIN .....

KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I'm just so happy to see candid shoeplay with heels from a pretty girl on tv. It was epic for me because it's so rare to see that stuff on tv. It's an old video too. can't believe I found it.
Big shoeplay fan
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

KMFDNFAN wrote:I'm just so happy to see candid shoeplay with heels from a pretty girl on tv. It was epic for me because it's so rare to see that stuff on tv. It's an old video too. can't believe I found it.
You do a lot of good things on this board, but man I was all excited by your post and really, there isn't any shoeplay in the video.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Thanks for the compliments and I'm sorry for getting excited. It's just so rare. Here's some mature flat shoeplay. It's throughout. start at 30 minutes
Big shoeplay fan
rms04

Post by rms04 »

HSN host and product maker barefoot on rugs. Click the watch video thing at the bottom right hand corner.
http://www.hsn.com/home-decor/andrea-st ... 10_xp.aspx
http://www.hsn.com/home-decor/andrea-st ... 18&ocm=hpr
sandrdelf

shoes off

Post by sandrdelf »

many shoes off 11:57
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

I'm sorry, I just can't sit through the videos from that church.
Those people are just plain batshit crazy -or at least the preacher is.

I have nothing against *sane* religious people, but these are folks clearly of the variety who think the story of Noah's ark actually happened and Moses herded dinosaurs onto it.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
smooth777

post more shopping tv shoeplay or shoes off please

Post by smooth777 »

post more like andrea stark or where to go to find
potsdam12000

this church is a goldmine

Post by potsdam12000 »

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I imagine "praise breaks" are a common feature of black churches. Here's 15 minutes of jumping around. A few of the women on the stage (all dressed in black and in spike heels, so maybe the choir) have kicked off their shoes. At 6 minutes one loses one shoe and hops on one foot until another woman retrieves her shoe and the first woman puts it back on.

mis159

Post by mis159 »

EDITED: Sorry! I did'nt post the link:

Watch the leggie girl on the left doing some heelpops, for example in 29:50 or in 41:05
luk742011

Post by luk742011 »

NeedMilf

Post by NeedMilf »

redl20

Post by redl20 »

Conservative lady in pumps heelpops, starts dangling

33:10
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

NeedMilf wrote:
I think you missed the point of this thread. it's for videos that aren't designed for shoeplay, but that we just happen to catch some.
Feeture Feature

They've changed the setup for the meeting, maybe to make shoeplay more difficult to see, but at 34:20 "Maggie" slips off shoes until 36:35. You can tell she is shoeplaying at other times, seeing the movement of her knees, but camera focuses above table much of the time. Pity.

notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

"...maybe to make shoeplay more difficult to see"

With respect, I kind of doubt it.
(And no one is more annoyed than I am with the knuckleheads who can't keep heir keyboards to themselves).
She probably wouldn't be shoeplaying at all if they had taken notice of the comments posted on earlier videos.

There's an extremely useful principal known in science and philosophy as Occam's Razor. The gist of it is this:

When speculating upon anything at all, the vast majority of the time the speculation most likely to be correct is the one that makes the fewest assumptions and invents the fewest new scenarios or phenomena.
For instance if a friend is late for a social engagement it's more sensible to surmise they're simply stuck in traffic than that they've been kidnapped or struck by lighting.

This may seem almost insultingly obvious, but there are more subtle examples one could name, and this simple principle is actually much underused if you look closely at how most go about drawing conclusions with incomplete information.
(There is mountains of evidence from the cognitive sciences).
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Feeture Feature

NAR10000, it was just a theory (a principle of mine is that The truth is the truth as long as you believe it). One of my other theories is that so many organizations (city councils and the like) meet at tables with closed fronts or with cloth draped over them just so audiences and participants will not be distracted by the shoeplay and leg displays of female participants. I have other principles related and non-related to the foot fetish, like Never trust anyone who makes more money than you do, and A woman is more likely to be telling the truth if her shoes are off. It is more enjoyable to make up my own principles than accept others, even when backed by evidence. Regards, Feeture
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Here is some great flat shoeplay by Monica Crowley throughout. No specific times but the video starts and continues when there is a wide shot. Enjoy.
Big shoeplay fan
Feeture Feature

This woman shoeplays at various meetings of this committee. Here she can be seen best to shoeplay with flats at 1:48:55. Recent meetings of the committee have had the most likely shoeplayers at the far end of table where feet cannot be seen.