Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

ismaltese

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by ismaltese »

amaranth3765 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:23 pm I just found this less than 24h ago, so I added it to my public playlist and few time after it appears a stupid comment under the video about shoeplay.
Why some people don't get it? If you post a inopportune comment about shoeplay maybe the woman will no longer do it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMfFfUjeeeQ&t=517s
Unbelievable, moreover it is the only comment of the page! What's wrong with this people??? They are sick and insane!

Anyway, that was a really nice found! I looked the other clips of the channel and - excluding the other clip of the same episode - I found only another episode where she has her shoes off. Unfortunately she's behind the table in a different position and the quality is really bad so you can't see the empty shoes (could be pumps, but could be flip-flips as well :-/)

I am always surprised when a woman is an active and uninhibited shoeplayer into a clip, and then she does absolutely nothing in most of the other clips (need to say that she wore pumps in just a few of them)

phildj

Post by phildj »

http://www.house.mi.gov/SharedVideo/Pla ... 022719.mp4

Dipping at 220, 435, 720. Probably more but she gets blocked a lot.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

ismaltese wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:40 am
amaranth3765 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:23 pm I just found this less than 24h ago, so I added it to my public playlist and few time after it appears a stupid comment under the video about shoeplay.
Why some people don't get it? If you post a inopportune comment about shoeplay maybe the woman will no longer do it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMfFfUjeeeQ&t=517s
Unbelievable, moreover it is the only comment of the page! What's wrong with this people??? They are sick and insane!

Anyway, that was a really nice found! I looked the other clips of the channel and - excluding the other clip of the same episode - I found only another episode where she has her shoes off. Unfortunately she's behind the table in a different position and the quality is really bad so you can't see the empty shoes (could be pumps, but could be flip-flips as well :-/)

I am always surprised when a woman is an active and uninhibited shoeplayer into a clip, and then she does absolutely nothing in most of the other clips (need to say that she wore pumps in just a few of them)
That's a fake account and a fake comment. These videos we find are being targeted by the owners of various shoeplay clip stores, who use bots and sock accounts in an attempt to sabotage our discoveries in the hope that more of us will become frustrated and buy their shitty fake candid clips.
It's not difficult for an intelligent person to figure out exactly what's going on here.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Oh God...I think I've heard it all now. Notalways, you've had some outlandish claims, but this one...cone on. Sometimes it's just stupid people doing doing stupid things. There are so many idiots out there, we see it everyday.

You have all these theories, conspiracies, claims...and the problem with all of them is none of them can be proved either way. You claim to be "the smartest guy in every room"...but there is no way you are proving these girls that you claim are guys based on the video. Sorry, you just can't, so it's easy for you to "claim" you are 100% correct.
I'm sorry but I don't see these owners of clip stores sabotaging these videos ..it doesn't happen enough to prove your point. It's just dumb people being dumb.
That is all
smooth7777

Post by smooth7777 »

phildj wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:57 pm http://www.house.mi.gov/SharedVideo/Pla ... 022719.mp4

Dipping at 220, 435, 720. Probably more but she gets blocked a lot.
Amazing catch and great clip.. Sexy dipper mr mike!! these are the best. im trying to find a teacher or some at a podium doing the same.
Caponedawg25

Post by Caponedawg25 »

Hello, looooooong time lurker first time poster. I happened to stumble upon a goldmine YouTube channel called Moonbeam Arcade. I was really hesitant to post about it due to the concerns of people leaving comments and scaring people away from doing any shoeplay. However, I’ve done some research on the channel and the main woman is named Mistress Ambernand she’s a dom so I think we’re safe.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:22 pm Oh God...I think I've heard it all now. Notalways, you've had some outlandish claims, but this one...cone on. Sometimes it's just stupid people doing doing stupid things. There are so many idiots out there, we see it everyday.

You have all these theories, conspiracies, claims...and the problem with all of them is none of them can be proved either way. You claim to be "the smartest guy in every room"...but there is no way you are proving these girls that you claim are guys based on the video. Sorry, you just can't, so it's easy for you to "claim" you are 100% correct.
I'm sorry but I don't see these owners of clip stores sabotaging these videos ..it doesn't happen enough to prove your point. It's just dumb people being dumb.
That is all
Okay Mike, several points:

1)I never claimed to be "the smartest guy in every room" so please don't misleadingly use the quotes. I am extremely intelligent, but you said it, not me. My Youtube name was a joke, because that channel was created when I was younger and liked to troll people with intentionally idiotic comments. I changed the name here to NOTalwaysrigt10000 so people I know from YouTube would recognize me but no one would think I was seriously claiming I was always right. (The latter intent seems not to have been fulfilled.)

2) Please don't revive the discussion regarding the proposition "these girls that you claim are guys". I'm not going there again, but suffice it to say I was threatened with a ban when I'd barely even begun to present my evidence, so you have no idea what I can and and can't prove in potentia. Also, evidence is only as good as the evaluative capacities of those reviewing it. If it were otherwise, there would be no such thing as creationists, climate change denalists, or Trump supporters.

3. Nothing I've said said is conspiratorial. There is a tree of logical possibilities here, the other branches of which terminate in conclusions much more far-fetched than anything I've posited. It is perfectly clear that there's been a concerted flagging campaign as well as a host of comments by bots and sock accounts. The only really open question is who has been doing it and what incentives drove them. The answer to that may not be certain, but it hardy calls for wild speculation.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
frequentflyerit

Post by frequentflyerit »

frequentflyerit wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:53 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:09 pm Duhast, very nice work. I feel that there are so many Asian YT clips that need to be explored for shoeplay... Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai...
Please keep them coming
it's all rubbish!
E perché mai? Migliora tu i tuoi gusti, semmai.
bham4ua

Post by bham4ua »

This may be one of the most extreme candid dangles you ever see. Starting about 1:37:00.

k-men

Post by k-men »

Hello again,
This video doesn't need timestamp because almost the whole video is one big timestamp.

http://media.avcaptureall.com/session.h ... r=708,4203

I will just tell the most interesting timestamps :
Around 18:15 dangling starts
Around 34:00 loses flat
Around 58:00 dangling again

I would recommend to watch the whole video, although this is for flat lovers, I think everybody would enjoy it :)
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

2:31
5:18
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Finally, legit shoeplay from this channel. Lot of the stuff posted here have been heel pops or showing their feet on purpose. This looks like the first video where a shoe was off because it hurt (or producers told her to do it because she was way taller than the guest)

dipdang wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:32 pm

2:31
5:18
wreck

Post by wreck »

k-men wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:14 am This video doesn't need timestamp because almost the whole video is one big timestamp.
That woman is magnificent. She is a true shoeplayer and can be seen in other videos doing much more of the same (flats and even heels sometimes). Thank you for putting her on our radar!

I want to move to Kenmore, get a job as the city's IT/AV person and upgrade all of their video equipment to 4K. If only...
wreck

Post by wreck »

people here like heels and nylons, so i give you:

(short but sweet)
1:37:22

(hidden at first, but view gets better)
2:55:45

(she puts in work throughout this video, but it's mostly obstructed)
noteable moments: 1:0:48, 1:30:10, 1:42:44
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

12:56
17:08
20:20
23:36
24:41
Dole

Post by Dole »

Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

wreck wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:50 am people here like heels and nylons, so i give you:

(short but sweet)
1:37:22

(hidden at first, but view gets better)
2:55:45

(she puts in work throughout this video, but it's mostly obstructed)
noteable moments: 1:0:48, 1:30:10, 1:42:44
Fantastic work k-men and wreck! :clap: :clap: :clap: The name of the Lady is Debbie Bent and she is the Director of Planning & Community Development.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Dole wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:45 pm
This red hot Lady is Ana Quincoces from "The Real Housewives of Miami"! :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

2:39:30
DUHAST

Post by DUHAST »

Just watched this, very good shoeplay from the asian beauty
The best part is after 1hour