Gunna get my 1st Footjob on Tuesday!

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

brurossiter

Gunna get my 1st Footjob on Tuesday!

Post by brurossiter »

Hi i've got so angry these past few years about not coming out bout my foot fetish and i'm getting to the point where i'm gunna just keep silent about it. Until my friend gave me a number to a Escot(don know y), i dare say it but i'm booked in for this TUESDAY. iT COMES DOWN TO THIS if i find it like a normal thing and i enjoy it i'm comin out about it but if i find it one of them thngs where u get really nervous everytime your gunna recieve one i'm keeping it bottled up in side 4ever!!!!

She's gunna be wearing black stockings but is there anything that makes a footjob feel good? i'll see if i can take my camera with me and if i;m allowed i'll take some pictures and post them if i'm allowed.

Do you think i'm doin a ok thing doing this? :S

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

First of all, don't take pictures. It's your first time, so just enjoy it. If in the future you'll want to share pics with us, then you'll do it...but this time... just keep the joy to yourself. Looks like something important for you so... what can i say... i hope she'll be great ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
tcsta

Post by tcsta »

If you like stockings, be sure to pick up a pair that you know you like. I know she will be wearing them, but you don't know how nice they'll be. Buy a pair of L'eggs Silk Reflections and have them with you. That way if you don't like the texture of the nylon, you can have her switch.

If you're into bare footjobs (try em both!), bring some oil or lotion with you. Just bare feet feel great, but oil can add a new dimension to it. Try it all and in various positions to see what you like best.

Have fun!
brurossiter

Post by brurossiter »

Yeah was thinking shall i take pictures but i don't think i will it would just reck it i recken. Yh shes got the stockings black & white, she said the black one's have seams at the back don't know if there any good? are they lol?

Thank you for the comments :lol:
brurossiter

Post by brurossiter »

I completly 4got bout this, anyhow i had my FJ and what can i say it was mind blowing. Thought i would of been nervous but wsnt't after i saw her in her stockings lol! O yeah i kinda of came out but(bout my foot fetish) only to a few friends but some of the female one's said in there own words ' we kinda of guessed' :S. I used to stare sometimes at them when there wore tights but now i found my self stiring abit more now, they do pick up on it my i recken they play along you know i'm seeing them in a whole different light now! ;) I wonder how far they would go? LOL
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Glad you enjoyed it! :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.