How did you discover the site?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

nonamer

How did you discover the site?

Post by nonamer »

I should ask the question what is you favourite scene in the site because i found this site when i was looking for the scene in Dr. Jackall Ms Hide :) So, how did you find this site, or what is your favourite under the table scene?

Seasick

Post by Seasick »

I was doing searches on YouTube and kept seeing just about everything was posted by Nylover. After a bit of poking to see who this person was I found the website and then this forum.

Before I found this forum, I always felt like I was the only one that enjoyed this sort of thing. I told everyone I was a leg man, but the truth was I have always enjoyed a women feet, with nylons on only adds to the thrill. But its a rarity to find a woman that has all three elements. Going barefoot is pretty common, but putting on nylons is becoming less common, but its the whole kicking off her shoes while in public that makes the semi-voyeuristic woman even more rare.

To come here and find people who have gleaned the Internet and Youtube for these movies and clips is just great. I like to be a contributor to whatever I do, but as a farmer/machinist and father myself, I just lack internet time. So for all those that contribute, thanks.
No lady is naked if she still has her shoes on!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

This is a truly interesting discussion guys :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

In fact,one more thing is, foot fetish isn't only foot fetish i think. I love woman feet in nylon but i wasn't looking at foot worship scenes, or every kind of foot fetish. I was looking for under the table scenes and when i discovered this site it was like heaven :) The scene in dr. jackall and miss hide effected me so much. I was looking for only that scene but i didn't expect to find a site named feetunderthetable.com :D (I think that domain was in use those days). Thanks nyllover again for this great site.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

I found this site before it even existed!

I was searching the different yahoo groups and found nyllovers yahoo group. It was the most interesting site I had found back then and since. It grew in size to point where this site was created. I have been a member since and it still remains my favorite site.

As far as my favorite scene... there are way too many to choose one!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Yes hiker, i know you are with us since the time of the yahoo group!!! :)
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

I was surfing for footsie back in 2002 on a televishion internet system that I was using for free, and came up on this site, it was so exciting back then.
Chelsea97

Post by Chelsea97 »

nyllover wrote:Yes hiker, i know you are with us since the time of the yahoo group!!! :)
Yes 161 posts in almost 5 years, let's have a parade. :S
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Chelsea97 wrote:
nyllover wrote:Yes hiker, i know you are with us since the time of the yahoo group!!! :)
Yes 161 posts in almost 5 years, let's have a parade. :S
There's no need to be so rude, don't you think Chelsea? :)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Ah yes, how it all began.

When I first went online in 2000/2001 I was, and still am, surprised and encouraged by all of the foot fetish content. I grabbed as much as I could on subjects that interested me
(footjobs, shoeplay, brake failure, trampling).

However, I searched in vain for a site or even a single page that was dedicated to my primary fetish interest, under the table teasing and footjobs.

I remember eventually finding a page by a user named Bonecracker that had a listing of movies and TV shows with under table scenes. Our esteemed member Feeture Feature contributed quite a few of the titles and most of the vidcaps for that page.

Then I found Nyllover's Italian language Yahoo! Club. That was back when Yahoo! had clubs as well as groups. I was overjoyed to find a dedicated core of enthusiasts. I contributed
what little content I had, and remained a member of the club, and then when the transition was made to the Yahoo! Groups, and finally to this unique website.

Cheers,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Chelsea97 wrote:Yes 161 posts in almost 5 years, let's have a parade. :S
I will overlook that comment... ONCE.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Wow great topic!Its hard to remember after all we have been through on this site.I was a member at legsandheels.com but it was going downhill.I found the link to this site while looking for a new place to post.

My favorite footsie scenes are Three's Company and My Wife Has A Lover/Mi MuJer Tiene Un Amante/Unknown 34
Chelsea97

Post by Chelsea97 »

hiker wrote:
Chelsea97 wrote:Yes 161 posts in almost 5 years, let's have a parade. :S
I will overlook that comment... ONCE.
Apologies hiker, yes I was being a little bit cheeky there. No offence intended. ;)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: I remember eventually finding a page by a user named Bonecracker that had a listing of movies and TV shows with under table scenes.
And that page was the one that suggested me to creat the groups :) I was so disappointed that there was just one page about this...
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I found you thru dangling.com!!!! you've stuck by me ever since nyllover. cheers.
Big shoeplay fan
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thx :)
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

My journey to this site began 25 or more years ago, before Web pages and before Windows, when Usenet Newsgroups were the source of online info. The messages at alt.sex.fetish.feet were a godsend to me (the location actually was mentioned in Time magazine, to show what people on the Internet were interested in). That's where I found my first lists of movies involving feet and learned that interest in feet was widespread. And I never looked back. I contributed my listings to a few sites and eventually Nyllover and I connected and I was able to contribute some clips that he used when starting the site. The site has now outgrown me, as I have said earlier, but my admiration of Nyllover and most members, male and female, has not lessened. Long may the site prosper!
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

My Turn! He He!

Well, I just started to surf the web a few years ago, and decided to do a search for "footsie under the table", because ever since I was a kid, I loved that old Revlon commercial I saw so many years ago, and fell for it, and wanted to see if anyone else felt and thought the way I do about women using their feet to suduce men under the the dinning room table or wherever they may be, without getting caught. There's just something about it that is a pure turn on for me, and this web site has fulfilled my desire and dreams! No other site can equal "Feet Under The Table"! No matter where I surf, I always come back to this one! Granted, I admit I prefer "Softcore" material than "Hardcore", but I'm flexable.

I know I haven't posted any material at all and I feel bad about that, but current capabliities limits me to record on VHS only on T.V. shows, which I do have some scenes that are not on the site. But I do appreciate and respect, Great Respect, for those who have, like Babylove, Nonamer, Cheslea97, Professor FF, and others who keep this site going, and of course, Nyllover and Nyllady.

My hope is when I get into a better position, then I can start contributing like all of you, really become a member of this forum. Until then, Thanks to all of you, and keep up the great work!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thank you for your words, really :)
And don't worry if you don't post much material... the great thing is reading this message and then looking at the date you've joined... 21 Sep 2004... nearly five years now :)
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

Your welcome, Boss. I meant it from the heart.