What types of footjobs do you prefer to see? Ill create them

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hello again J_dumars,

I was thinking about your reply and the questions you'd posed about dialogue and scenarios. Hopefully my follow-up here will help you and your girls.

I'm not sure what kind of "set" you will be working with, so maybe a more basic scenario is called for, rather than the ones I'd written about above. What I have in mind is another two-girl scene with a minimum of props and wardrobe.

As with a couple of my earlier suggestions, you and one of the girls will play a married couple, the other girl will play the younger sister of your "wife".

It's a lazy Saturday morning and you're all sitting down to a late breakfast. You and your wife are dressed casually, very casually.
You are still in your pajama bottoms, robe and t-shirt. Your hot young sister-in-law is dressed to go to her job at a jewelry store in the mall, so its a dress, heels and hose for her.

She can start teasing you with her heel on after you all sit down to eat. After a while her shoe comes off. Having you in pajama bottoms or boxer shorts will give her easier access. No need for you to unzip anything.

As for the money shot, I'd prefer a close up. But is it possible to have this both ways? Could you rent a camera comparable to the one you own and use one for a close up and the other for a wider view? You could position the cameras at different angles so we wouldn't see them.

Dialogue is more tricky. Have either of your girls done something like this in reality? Maybe they could draw upon their own experiences? If not, have them look at the scenes from Emmanuel, The Granny, and Coupling for examples of teasing dialogue. You want to have her hinting at what she's doing under the table, or repeatedly steering the conversation back to you as she works you. All this increases the level of tension and arousal.

Cheers,

DP

llegster

Post by llegster »

I like footsie feak's last response. I've seen actual movies on Television where the Boss's wife teases his employee (They are posted on this site) but none show any real details, focus enough on the actual FJ, or show completion. I believe one that actually fits that bill will go far on this site!
j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Just wanted to thank you guys again for all your input and provide an update. We're currently still shooting content fairly regularly and working on various aspects of foot fetish as well. Just making sure we have enough content before we launch. We're currently pretty much willing to shoot any content that involves feet/legs so feel free to throw any ideas here, via PM, or email. I'll keep you guys posted.
marika

Post by marika »

mature women given young guys a footjob at the dinner table. like a "best friend's mom" or something.
llegster

Post by llegster »

Any luck with these videos??
j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Hi llegster,

Yes we've still been shooting. For about a month or so we were not shooting because of other obligations but now that we have that sorted out things are progressing much better. We've shot quite a bit of content but we are working on using props and better ways to do scenarios and scenes rather than just raw content. The model that I'm currently shooting most of the content with was interested about this site when I mentioned it to her. She also has been keen on researching foot fetish and the like. Would you guys like to see her join in and participate on the forum? :) We definitely want to create high quality content that people want to see.

She currently works as a waitress by day and she was curious if anyone would be interested in her used socks or nylons. With waiting tables all day, she has plenty of them and we thought about maybe offering them (if there is interest) along with custom photos taken in them after work and before they are sent away. We have also considered making a personal video for each client while wearing the worn items and she can say whatever you want in them. Plus, she's got a hot voice too. What do you guys think about that?

Currently our ever expanding waredrobe has about 30 different dresses, from prom/formal to short shorts, mini skirts, casual, elegant ones and 30-40 various pairs of high heels from platforms to pointed toe pumps to mary janes and sandals. We've currently shot in a different type/color of sheer nylons in each shoot ranging from tan, bronze, white, lilac (light purple), black, fishnet (glitter pink & white), royal blue, smoke, off-black, navy, shimmer/glitter tan colors, and pink. We have about 500 pairs of nylons from standard run of the mill ones to wolford and many of the expensive european brands in almost every imaginable color and pattern.

Of course the more we shoot the better we get and she has much improved at footjobs and getting quite good now actually so we're exciting to finally get rolling and release our content soon.
tn_84489

Post by tn_84489 »

wooow....could you do some...hmmm "reinforced pantyhose" footjob with some..."tan" pantyhose - think the colore called "make-up" but without "gloss"...that would be great...;-)

or do you have something like this?

thank you very much...

lovley regards to you
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

j_dumars,

What is the result of the videos you've been shooting?
BÃ¥rd

Post by BÃ¥rd »

Many nice things here., but one thing id like to see, dont just stop the video with the cumshot, make the scene go out by it self, if youre going to have a story in it we should see what happends a minute or two afterwards
robert

Post by robert »

under the table dinner party hot nylon foot any color
robert'''
Cunt

Post by Cunt »

So, where is the result?
fansy

Post by fansy »

Nice subject to talk about.. Here's what I think:

1-NYLONS : Absolutely yes !! Nylons turn most men on.. Think of a lady walking around a swimming pool bare footed. How many men would even look or have a hard-on at her legs and feet ? But when a lady wearing nylons is around, seeing her taking off her shoe makes most men hard.
Nylons should be sheer, preferably with RT or RHT, and to me the sexiest color is TAN or SUNTAN..

2- BORING ACTION : Footjob is a sex action for a man.. So instead of his cock being stroken by female feet, which is the case for almost all BORING FJ videos, a man should actively Fuck (pump in and out) the nyloned feet in various positions, while female remains passive, having her feet fucked.. This is what most men like and do , in real life.

3- VARIETY : Nyloned foot fucking should also include some thigh-fuck,leg fuck, nylon fuck scenes to make it exciting. Nyloned legs and feet offer lots of positions for a man to fuck them..

4- CUM : Cumming on toes is not the law.!
Think of a scenario like:
After plenty of wild foot and leg fucking, the man removes one of her nylons, slides his cock into her nylon, fucks her nylon as the female watches and he fills her nylon's toe with his cum ! Than, the female wears the cummy nylon on her feet and legs as the camera zooms at her wet nylon toes and ankles.. Even thinking makes me hard..

You can start the New FJ generation, NLFF's (Nyloned Leg and Foot Fucking)...

Regards
j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give an update. I was in a terrible motor vehicle accident a few months after I really started doing a lot of shoots. I've had multiple surgeries thus far and will need 1-2 more. I'm not disfigured or anything but I did get hurt quite severely. I do have lots of content but nothing is edited and I've been waiting until I was recovered enough as well as being able to function normally before resuming anything. I did do some shoots recently with this new girl I met and she's amazing. Hopefully we will continue to work together and create some unique stuff.

I didn't give any updates until now simply as I knew if I did, people would want to see previews or a taste and I was simply in no condition to upload or work on any of the data or do anything with it. I have content from about 20-25 shoots thus far (yes, all in nylons) with lots being before I got injured and I've done a few limited shoots recently as I'm still recovering.

I'll give you guys an update once my situation has improved. Please be patient :)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

All the best luck to you :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

I wish you to get well soon j_dumars! :hug:
tony619

Post by tony619 »

I hope you get better soon, too!
j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Thanks guys :) Its been a long haul and I'm not out of the woods yet, but on the right track. Will keep in touch.
italian_stallion

Post by italian_stallion »

Hey j_dumars any updates of the videos?