What types of footjobs do you prefer to see? Ill create them

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

j_dumars

What types of footjobs do you prefer to see? Ill create them

Post by j_dumars »

Guys,

Currently looking for ideas, scenarios, positions, dress up ideas and types of footjobs you would pay to see. I'm creating various footjob videos with a high def camcorder but I'm looking for input, ideas, and such of what people would like to see. Does everyone here prefer nylons or bare as well, or a nice mix? Most popular colors of nylons? And what positions and scenarios can we do with 2 girls? Do you guys prefer to see closeups of the cumshots or farther away so you can see how far the cum goes? Or if anyone has any particular pic/vids that we could re-create or make with a twist or variation.

I'm not sure if this is the right section but I'm looking for any and as many unique ideas or suggestions as possible so throw them my way (post, email or PM) if you have any. You never know, I might make them!

sumfeet

Post by sumfeet »

Try a quick 5 min vid of one girl and one guy. He's sitting on the floor and she's above him on the couch. She runs her feet down his chest skowly passing the nipples and then slowly teases her way to his cock. By now her leg should be wrapped around his neck, and she should be playing wit his ears or hair or something. Then eventually she slips his cock right in between her toes so that his nuts aren't in the way. lol Then she strokes and with one and teases the tip wit the other. In case you're wondering how I came up with this, I got surprise by it in a freakin dream; which reminds me, make sure to use some oil. lol

I'll try to think of some more if you like this idea. If not sorry I couldn't be of help.
sumfeet

Post by sumfeet »

O and to finish it...

She alternates between the both feet on the sides thing and between toes for a while, til he cums. And yes use a close-up but not too close. ANd just as he's finishing the load she can slowly massage the tip wit her toes.
Crowe

Post by Crowe »

I would just like to see more actual footjobs under the table. Theres always tease scenes, i wanna see cumshots though, under the table.
italian_stallion

Post by italian_stallion »

In my opinion you should have two types of nylons(beige and black). Furthermore you should act out scenerios if you want to be unique. One particular scene could be youpretending to be a boss and are having an affair with some guy in an office. Suddenly you hear a knock on the door and it's the guys wife. He decides to hide under the table and his wife comes in and talks to you about how he's stressed and to take it easy on him. You reply " I will try my best not to go hard on him" and while your saying that you are rubbing the guys crotch under the table with your nyloned foot. Another scene could be you pretending to be a salesmen and your trying to sellsomething(ex: perfume). Your clients dont seem interested so you change their minds by giving them a footjob under the table. Just something to think about.
j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Love the idea's guys. Keep 'em coming. I really want to create some roleplay under the table scenes but I'm trying to work out detailed 'scripts' before we act them out. I assume everyone prefers nylon footjobs to completion? I prefer them but I know many like bare as well so I'm curious.
Seasick

Post by Seasick »

I have a few things I'll add...for what they are worth anyway.

Ankle Bracelets: I like ankle bracelets and will often click on a link or watch a movie just because of them. Odd I know, but to me it signifies that a woman knows her legs turn some guys on andshe is willing to draw attention to her legs via jewelry.

Smiles: If you use shots of the woman's face, try and get the girl to smile or look like she is enjoying what she is doing. Nothing is a bigger turn off then seeing a woman doing something that her facial expressions suggest she would rather not be doing. I understand their true motivation might not be inline with this crazy fetish we have, but still they should play the part huh?

White: Lastly,don't dicount the color white as in stockings or wardrobe. I once read about a real life hooker who found out that red and black did not give her the most clients in a night, but rather white did the trick. (pun intended) I prefer that color but only a phycologist could figure out why. I just like how white can look on a lady.
No lady is naked if she still has her shoes on!
llegster

Post by llegster »

I like it when the woman is forceful. She wants to make him cum, as if it would be a victory of him if she can make him cum with her foot. The man tries to resist her and small struggle ensues and her using her foot on his crotch distracts and weakens him. She knows that she is succeeding, and throws it in his face as she speaks to him. Maybe it starts off as he enters the room. She is waiting and pushes him against the wall. He is shocked by her boldness, and tries to move away from her - being a gentleman he would not hit her - and also finds her very sexy and hard to resist. She knows this as she forces her intentions on him. After awhile of fighting her off with her leg and foot rubbing his cock, he can hardly move. She pushes him down into a sitting position against the wall and sticks her pussy in his face rubbing herself to her own pleasure, as she rubs his cock with her foot. Then after she orgasms she pushes him into a laying position and finishes him off - making him cum with her foot - telling him how she always gets what she wants . . .
tooldaddy43

Post by tooldaddy43 »

Beige or nude colored hose are my favorites. Have some lenghty dipping scenes where lady patiently waits at a counter while slipping off and on again her sexy high heeled pumps. Playing with her foot on the heel of the pump and getting enjoyment out of the whole footplay scene
tony619

Post by tony619 »

White, blue, pink, and green would all be great colors for pantyhose or stocking footjobs. Different color stripes are great, too. Just don't do any with fishnets. I prefer smooth sexy stocking feet giving me a footjob.

I would like to see women laying on there stomachs on a bed with their knees bent. Then they would rub guys with their feet when the guys are standing behind them.

Thanks
ace224

Post by ace224 »

llegster wrote:I like it when the woman is forceful. She wants to make him cum, as if it would be a victory of him if she can make him cum with her foot. The man tries to resist her and small struggle ensues and her using her foot on his crotch distracts and weakens him. She knows that she is succeeding, and throws it in his face as she speaks to him. Maybe it starts off as he enters the room. She is waiting and pushes him against the wall. He is shocked by her boldness, and tries to move away from her - being a gentleman he would not hit her - and also finds her very sexy and hard to resist. She knows this as she forces her intentions on him. After awhile of fighting her off with her leg and foot rubbing his cock, he can hardly move. She pushes him down into a sitting position against the wall and sticks her pussy in his face rubbing herself to her own pleasure, as she rubs his cock with her foot. Then after she orgasms she pushes him into a laying position and finishes him off - making him cum with her foot - telling him how she always gets what she wants . . .
mate i second this completely!
grundy

Post by grundy »

I would love to see footjobs in nylons also, nude or suntan. An under the table scene would be great, especially if the guy is laying on the floor and the lady is not paying him too much attention and reading a book. She just sits there grinding her feet into his crotch and you can just see the head of his cock poking out from under her soles when he shoots his load.
DUKE4LIFE

Post by DUKE4LIFE »

Definitely anything under the table for sure. Maybe have a dinner party, and have the lady tease her man under the table. No preference on the barefeet or nylons, but as long as it is a footjob you cannot go wrong.
greenlight46224

Post by greenlight46224 »

Others have made most of the points I wish to make here, but I'm going to throw my two cents' worth in anyway.

1. NYLONS/STOCKINGS - They are generally preferrable to bare. No reason you can't have some of both, of course, but go with nylons as often as possible.

2. STOCKING COLORS - WHITE IS NICE - White stockings should definitely be seen more often. Tan and black are also great, but there is something terribly sexy about white, and it is relatively hard to find.

3. DANGLING/SHOEPLAY - Some kind of shoeplay as part of the seduction and the build-up is always an excellent thing to include. Personally, I prefer dangling to dipping, but I certainly enjoy both. For many, perhaps most of us, our fetish began or was strongly influenced by a woman who dangled or otherwise played with her shoes, and the footjob is the culmination of the tease. So it's a great thing to include.

4. WOMAN'S ENJOYMENT - It is so important that the woman look like she is getting some satisfaction. It could be an evil, wicked face as she dominates and humiliates the guy. It could be a smile as she simply enjoys watching what she's doing to the guy. It could be orgasmic moans and screams of ecstasy, as if she's getting off as much as or more than the man. As noted by others, we all know this last scenario is fictional and a little absurd, but this is about fantasy after all.

Whichever way you go, it's better than a woman looking bored or annoyed.

5. FEMALE DOMINANT - This does NOT have to mean what we typically think of as "femdom," although it can. But there is something intrinsically submissive about an interest in a woman's legs and feet. And I think most of us have an attraction to a woman discovering our fetish and using it to take some kind of control over us. It could be a female boss over a male employee, a female employee taking control of her male boss, or any number of other situations.

For this reason, I prefer scenarios in which the male is on the floor and the woman is seated over him, as opposed to the man standing and the woman being on a bed, or even "doggie style" poses.

6. NO MEN'S FEET VISIBLE - For me, I absolutely hate seeing a man's feet. The most spectacular footjob video can be diminished in its impact if I see too much of a man's feet. Have him keep his shoes on, have him remain as dressed as possible.

7 UNDER TABLE IS WONDERFUL - And heck yes, it would be nice to have more of these scenes to a cumshot completion, instead of just a tease.

Again, this is my two cents' worth, but I do think most of what I've written here is probably in line with the majority who visit this site.

greenlight
DUKE4LIFE

Post by DUKE4LIFE »

Greenlight's ideas are awesome. I first started when my teacher would dangle her shoe from her toes right in front of me in the 1st grade. Dangling would be a plus, and a sexy smile from the lady is always awesome, or even if she pretends like nothing is going on. Under the table is wonderful. Perhaps she could keep her legs crossed while performing the job would be great as well.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hello J_dumars,

Thanks for soliciting input, and even moreso for making the effort to put
together some movies. I hope you will take my humble suggestions into consideration. Thanks to seasick and greenlight for bringing up some
great points.

1. Nylons - My number one wish for any footjob video, be it a straight "vanilla" footjob or one done under the table, is that the woman wear stockings or pantyhose. RHT is the best kind, but I will certainly not complain if you use standard issue tan hose from Wal-Mart. I'd also like to echo Seasick's recommendation for white nylons. Please don't count out that color.

2. Contrast - If you're going to make an under the table video and will show the woman working you through your pants, then you should use contrasting colors. What I mean by that is to use color so that it's easier for us to see what she's doing with her foot. For example, white hose will work with just about any color slacks that you may wear (khaki, grey, blue). Black hose goes best against tan or khaki slacks, while suntan or darker tan colored nylons work best against any shade of grey. Please avoid black slacks, as no matter what color nylon she wears it's often difficult to see details.

3. Lighting - Make sure you have the scene properly lit. Use all indoor lighting, nothing from windows. That way you can use that same lighting configuration again and again with no variation. If you're shooting under a table, try to do it on a white or light colored floor that will reflect light under there. Shoot some test footage and load it on your computer to see if looks ok before you continue with the shoot.

4. Willing Actresses - Again I refer back to Seasick's and Greenlight's suggestions. If you show the faces of your actresses, please coach them a bit so that they will look like they are enjoying themselves being seductive, teasing or sadistic. Have them look at a few of the scenes on this website for clues on how to act. If they don't want to have their
faces shown, no problem. You can shoot some extreme close ups of their lips and eyes to edit in later (assuming you have the editing software and tools to do this). Get some shots of them grinning, smirking, slow lip licking and bedroom eyes (don't forget sadistic eyes either). If you have speaking parts make sure their tone of voice varies from flirtatious to enthusiastic to blatantly seductive.

5. Background Scene - If you do any under the table scenes with only one girl in action, have the other girl cross her legs and dangle her pump or just kick her pumps on and off several times. Shoeplay in the background is always appreciated, and it will give
her something to do.

SCENARIOS - Here's some ideas on what to shoot. You mentioned two girls so I'm working on that premise.

1. Helpful Banker Babe - You and one of the girls play a married couple looking to switch banks. The second hottie is the banker. You meet her in a conference room and sit across from her. The banker babe wants to know if there's anything else she can do to get your business. While she runs down the options to you and your "wife", she's running her foot
up your leg.

2. The Wedding Planner - Same as above except you and your "fiance" are visiting a wedding planner. You can run the same scenario as above with the girls yapping about the details of the ceremony while you're getting worked by the wedding planner. Or the wedding planner is a
lesbian and she does this to your fiance.

3. Helpful Hand, Teasing Foot - You and your "wife" go out to lunch with her "sister". Before the meal arrives your wife reaches under the table, unzips you and begins giving you a handjob. When the food arrives you are literally left hanging as she is using both hands to eat. Your "sister-in-law" drops her napkin a few minutes later, and when she leans over to
retrieve it, she sees your predicament. She kindly removes one of her heels and finishes you with her foot. As with the other scenarios, you must maintain your composure and hide this from your wife.

4. Old College Chums - You and your "wife" go out to lunch with her old college roommate, a hottie she hasn't seen in years. They used to do EVERYTHING together. Her friend removes one heel and starts teasing your wife under the table. Your wife finally becomes so aroused
she returns the favor to her friend, so they both have a stockinged foot pushed up underneath the other's skirt. Just think of the college girl acronym LUG (Lesbian Until Graduation). Only your wife's friend is still a lesbian, and is seductive enough to make your wife go bi.

Hopefully this will help, or at least give you some things to think about.

Cheers,

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Under the table footjob with cumshot would be GREAT.The scenario the guy is being giving a footjob by the bosses wife with his boss sitting there not what is going on under the table.She can be wearing a dress with suntan hose.Any race is fine but Asian women do it for me. :superhorny:
nylonfra

Post by nylonfra »

Dress up with a mini, blouse, black pantyhose and girly shoes. Have the guy worship your feet first and sniff your shoes while you're giving him the footjob. Finish the guy with your soles and have him shoot his load on your soles, legs and pantyhosed ass.
j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Wow, thanks for all the input guys. I appreciate all the suggestions thus far and I especially liked the longer, more detailed responses. I can shoot in nylons 100% of the time, and since I prefer them we can always go that route. I just wanted to see how many wanted to see a mix with barefoot as well. I currently have a couple hundred pairs of nylons to work with, that vary from all kinds of shades, colors, patterns and brands from all over the world. White is also one of my favorite and will be shooting with a variety of outfits, colors, and styles. The wardrobe is also ever expanding with lots of dresses, skirts, costumes, shoes and outfits which will help accommodate different scenarios and variety.

Thanks parrot and greenlight for your in depth responses; there was a lot of useful info there and has help give me new ideas.

I'm especially interested in various scenario ideas and along with my own ideas, I have looked to fiction/non fiction foot stories for creative ideas. What do you guys like to hear the women saying during the action? Say, before, during, at or before the cumshot, or afterwards? The models I'm working with are very creative and like the idea of acting out a specific scene so the more details the merrier. Heck, if someone wants to write a brief story with details, I can entertain that as well. Also, as the cumshot is the defining moment in completing the scene, I'd like to hear anyone’s thoughts on it. Is it best to see how far the cumshot goes (I can shoot far), or is it better to have it up close. I realize up close you can get in extreme detail (especially with my high def cam) but you miss how far the cum is really shooting. So far, I've had one cam fairly close and one farther away at a different angle but I'm curious what the viewers want to see.

Don't be shy, send me your ideas and thanks to those who already have:)

P.S – Also picked up a Canon Rebel XSi (450D) DSLR so I will probably be doing all types of high resolution still shots as well.
Seasick

Post by Seasick »

I have various stories on here, all of which you are welcome to shoot as scenes if you want. But right now I am working on a story, but will share it here in case you want it as a video.

It starts out with a Secret Service woman throwing a hand hand radio across a busy room in sheer anger. She has just been told she has to wear a skirt, heels and nylons on her next assignment in the protection of a high ranking Senator. She tries to get out of it as she is the kind of woman that prefers suit pants and that kind of garment, but the Secret Service has a dress code clause that literally forces her to wear clothes based on the assignment given. She knows its just because the Senator is a womanizer and wants to see her legs in short skirts and heels, and tries to get out of it, but is forced by her boss to do as instructed.

Forced to dress as requested, she goes on the assignment which is under extra security as there has been information that an attempt on the Senators life may be made. During the boring speech the woman decides to at least spice up the night, chooses a man across from her and plays footsie with him, going so far as to put her nylon feet in his lap. As she feels around his crotch, she feels a gun tucked into his waistband.

For a moment they look at each other as she realizes he is the assassin. She tries to hold the gun at bay as he tries to pull it out. She then lunges over the table at him, the gun goes off but barely misses the Senator (of course) and she is the hero. The whole time the final scene is cleared up, she is standing there clad only in nylons. When her boss asks her how she knew who the assassin was,"she simply states, "I just need to wear heels and a skirt more."

It would be a fairly short video, but may be one you are interested in? First off its a semi-believable story, which is better then most porn videos you see. Second the majority of the video would have the woman with her shoes off.

You can have a nice scene of her getting dressed...reluctantly. Then a scene where she is dipping and heel popping while at the assignment briefing. As she dips and poos, the secret servicemen around her start to notice, and she in turns starts to see she has appeal. Then a foot under the table scene where she gets into it just to mercilessly tease the man across from her, then finally the end scene where she is lunging, fighting and even talking with her colleagues after the scuffle...all while barefoot. In the end she mentally makes the transition from hating that kind of clothing, to appreciating them.
No lady is naked if she still has her shoes on!