Website advise.

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

RagnarDanesk

Website advise.

Post by RagnarDanesk »

I am trying to see if there are any websites out there (that I dont already know about) that have good footjob videos.

I know about Hotlegsandfeet (its pretty good IMO) footfetishdreams

(disappointing)

phillyfootworship (needs more content) Magicfeet (started out so good but then went downhill fast)

The problem is I love footjob videos but I cant STAND videos where the male jacks off at the end. What the heck was the point of the footjob if he just going to jerk off. I get that the producers want to make sure there is cum on the feet but hey guys a good way to make sure of that is to do the footjob to completion!!!!

Anyway rant off any ideas out there?

Stockings socks and bare feet are all good in my book no real preference there. Just that the girl finish the job she started. I have managed to find a lot of good scenes here and there but I am always on the lookout for more.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Did you check The Fetish Expo?
http://www.fetishexpo.net

Footjob Fantasty can be one to try ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
RagnarDanesk

Post by RagnarDanesk »

I have been in footjob fantasy its ok but I prefer to see the faces if possible. I looked through the links. The best site I have seen was footfuckingsluts but it seems to have died. I had attractive girls doing footjobs to completion. HLAF is good but its really a small percentage that have the girl finish the job. I was just hoping there was a site out there I had not seen yet.
3oclockkickoff

Post by 3oclockkickoff »