Asian Footjob!

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

dlink33

Asian Footjob!

Post by dlink33 »

I got to say one thing guys. If you want to get an easy footjob, go to a Asian massage parlor. It's so easy!

Yesterday I went to an Asian massage parlor and the girl took me to the room and told me to get ready. So I got naked and was laying on the table. She started to massage my back and such. Then I turned over and asked her if she could massage my groin muscle. I told her it was sore.

So I turned around and was laying on my back. My groin was hurting by the way. I really had no intent on getting a footjob at all.

So she was massaging my groin with her hand and then she got on the table with me. She was sitting between my legs and massaging me.

I noticed her left foot was there so I asked her if she could use her feet and massage the right side of my groin.

So she placed her left foot on my groin and started to massage it. I was getting really hard ans she probably noticed. So I was laying all the way back while she was massaging my groin with her feet.

Suddenly I felt both her feet on each side of my groin. I put my head up to see what she was doing. She was just caressing my groin with her feet.

Then I felt her put her feet all the way under my balls and then she slowly moved her feet back to my groin. She did that back and forth. She would place her feet all the way under my balls and rub them all the way back my groin.

My dick was fully erect and she noticed. Suddenly she finally placed her feet around my cock and started to rub my throbbing cock. She got the baby oil and put in on my cock and started to jerk me off. She was a pro. Up and down and up and down.

I was shocked with what she did next. She did a split toe effect with her left foot. Basically she put the head of my cock between her big left toe and was jerking me. She took her right foot and stuck it right in my asshole! Then she started to insert her foot in and out of my ahole. Damn it felt good.

This was the best part and it completely shocked me.

She completely lubed her right foot and left foot. She took her left foot and pressed it on my nuts. Then she stuck her right foot back in my asshole.

Then she started to insert her foot in and out of my hole faster and faster. While she was doing that she kept pressing down on my nuts with her left foot.

She got really agreesive and was going faster and faster with her right foot in my ass hole. All of a sudden I could feel myself almost cumming. This was a feeling I never had before. I could feel some sensation in at the bottom of my cock and then all over a sudden...Boom! Huge cumshot all over the place.

I had no idea it was possible to cum like that. She turned around and her butt was facing me. She started to caress my cock with her feet.

This was just amazing.

niktamer

Post by niktamer »

You lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

you're lucky. That's just my dream! Maybe all asians massagists do that? :imsad:

I hope! :(
Footsiefreak

Re: Asian Footjob!

Post by Footsiefreak »

dlink33 wrote:I got to say one thing guys. If you want to get an easy footjob, go to a Asian massage parlor. It's so easy!

Yesterday I went to an Asian massage parlor and the girl took me to the room and told me to get ready. So I got naked and was laying on the table. She started to massage my back and such. Then I turned over and asked her if she could massage my groin muscle. I told her it was sore.

So I turned around and was laying on my back. My groin was hurting by the way. I really had no intent on getting a footjob at all.

So she was massaging my groin with her hand and then she got on the table with me. She was sitting between my legs and massaging me.

I noticed her left foot was there so I asked her if she could use her feet and massage the right side of my groin.

So she placed her left foot on my groin and started to massage it. I was getting really hard ans she probably noticed. So I was laying all the way back while she was massaging my groin with her feet.

Suddenly I felt both her feet on each side of my groin. I put my head up to see what she was doing. She was just caressing my groin with her feet.

Then I felt her put her feet all the way under my balls and then she slowly moved her feet back to my groin. She did that back and forth. She would place her feet all the way under my balls and rub them all the way back my groin.

My dick was fully erect and she noticed. Suddenly she finally placed her feet around my cock and started to rub my throbbing cock. She got the baby oil and put in on my cock and started to jerk me off. She was a pro. Up and down and up and down.

I was shocked with what she did next. She did a split toe effect with her left foot. Basically she put the head of my cock between her big left toe and was jerking me. She took her right foot and stuck it right in my asshole! Then she started to insert her foot in and out of my ahole. Damn it felt good.

This was the best part and it completely shocked me.

She completely lubed her right foot and left foot. She took her left foot and pressed it on my nuts. Then she stuck her right foot back in my asshole.

Then she started to insert her foot in and out of my hole faster and faster. While she was doing that she kept pressing down on my nuts with her left foot.

She got really agreesive and was going faster and faster with her right foot in my ass hole. All of a sudden I could feel myself almost cumming. This was a feeling I never had before. I could feel some sensation in at the bottom of my cock and then all over a sudden...Boom! Huge cumshot all over the place.

I had no idea it was possible to cum like that. She turned around and her butt was facing me. She started to caress my cock with her feet.

This was just amazing.
How large was that table if she did all this stuff to you :S

Anyway....I recommend anyone to go to Asian massage parlors they do anything you want and NOT UPTIGHT.I lost my virginity in one and proud of it.