When did you realise feet did it for you?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Great topic!

I have had a fondness for feet as far back as I can remember. I don't think there was a single "incident" that made me realize that I liked women's feet. As a child I can remember sitting under the kitchen table while my mother's friends would visit and playing with their stockinged feet. This was back in the late 70's. when most women wore stockings/nylons or some other type of nylon socks.

I also had a babysitter that would always touch me with her feet. She always wore socks of different colors and styles, as well as tights. I can even remember her wearing socks over her tights sometimes. At any rate, she would always touch, caress and rub me with her feet. I can remember laying on the floor next to her while she sat on the couch and she would playfully rub her feet on my chest. I can also remember her playing "airplane", where she would lay on her back and lift me in the air with her feet.

On another note... the funny thing is that I have never cared for bare feet. They must be covered with socks or some sort of nylons/stockings.