When did you realise feet did it for you?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

DTC1977

When did you realise feet did it for you?

Post by DTC1977 »

For me it was something that happened at school years ago and for that reason, I'm not sure I should mention it.

It would be really interesting to hear what made other people realise they were into feet...

ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

Well, for me, it started when I was little somehow, I'm not sure how or why. (Wow, I have to think about this.) When I saw how my parents would have guests over, and some ladies were taking off their high heel shoes just to get comfortable, somehow seeing their feet in tan or brown stockings, to me at the time, their feet looked perfect. They looked smooth and silky, soft to the touch. I would look at their reinforced toes, and legs of course, and go up from there.

Sometimes I got caught staring at their feet and legs, and get that look that says, "you like what you see, eh?" As I got older and went on to high school, most girls didn't mind me staring, and a few would play footsie with me a little, just a simple tap on my ankle, to having one of their stocking feet up my pantleg. Then, came T.V. commercials, like the Revlon commercial, when the man says, "I know what I want", then the woman slips off her shoe, puts her foot up his pantleg and says, "so do I".

After that, I was hooked.

8)
dlink33

Post by dlink33 »

When my ex girlfriend made quick work of me with her footjob in 2 minutes. :)
llegster

Post by llegster »

It happened to me MANY years ago when my girlfriend at the time wanted some attention, and I wanted to watch television. I was extrememly exhausted and needed to relax after some strenuous work. She kept putting her hand in my lap to get my attention. I would push her hand from my lap. I moved onto the floor directly in front of the couch where I was sitting to avoid her. She then sat directly behind me and placed her legs over my shoulder, one on each side of my head. She was wearing nice silky hose. She made sure I felt how silky it was as she rubbed my face with her thighs. All the time with her feet in my lap. Well, I could no longer resist and fight back. When she sensed this, she started having fun. Teasing me, and playing with my pants. Rubbing, and pushing. When she saw how heavy I was breathing she picked up the pace. I never climaxed like that before in my life. After I was done, I turned and started kissing her thighs . . . and so on . . .
But that is what made me into the leg man that I am now!

Then her family moved away. We kept in touch for awhile, but you know how it is when you are young. Out of sight, out of mind.

:-)
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

For me it was the legendary Threes Company episode when I was six that was when I got my first erection.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

For me let's just say someone loved to play footsie with me when I was a kid. It started innocently with the stockinged foot up my pantleg, and then having her foot rub me seductively into my inner thighs but never touching my crotch. ;)
footlover50

Feet Doing it for me

Post by footlover50 »

I think I was three when I first felt "funny" being around aunts, cousins or grandmothers dipping and dangling their high heels around me. I couldn't help but notice. I would look forward to these family Christmas parties as I got older. A relative of mine would always slip off her high heels and prop her stocking feet up on my lap. Guess I liked it too much, though I never let on that I was excited by this. I'm not sure if it was sexually arousing to me before hitting puberty, then I knew all too well just how excited feet were to me. I can recall going to Catholic schools when I was a boy, and having a female teacher punish the disruptive child by making them sit under her desk for the entire class. I recall sitting there, my heart pounding in my chest, the scent of her perfume causing me to be light-headed. When she slipped off her pumps, I was hooked for life. I swore I could smell her nail polish, the scent of her leather shoes was causing me to feel as I was going to pass out.
I never wanted class to end. I wish I would have touched her silken foot, that would have been sweet.

I was probably 12 when I first had a sexual release from a stocking foot, but thats another story.
frankw5

Post by frankw5 »

Hi, new to this forum.

In the film Weird Science, near the end, the "suction" scene, a girl is hanging on for dear life as her clothes are sucked off her, I was just waiting for her socks to be whisked off. I didn't know why I was so excited. It took me years to admit to myself that I had a foot fetish. Once I did life was a lot better :)
kane901

Post by kane901 »

Not new to the site but I wish I could give more...
As strange as it sounds for me it all started a few years back. Me and my cousin were watching the scene from weekend at bernies. Then at dinner one night she was curious to see if all guys would react the same way, so while wearing a short pink dress, tan hose, and white pumps she gave me the business under the table at a restaurant. Unlike Bernie I didnt push her foot away...
Ever since then i've been hooked.
scolear

Post by scolear »

The thing that started it for me was something I saw happen in a lesson when I was 13 but I'm not sure I should mention it because of that.
gaspy

Post by gaspy »

I was about 5 or 6. I was playing on the floor, in my grand parents house.
A young maid was with a vacuum cleaner, and she was wearing tan hose with mules. When she was close to me, she laughed, put off a mule, and rubbed the skin of my arm with her foot.
I remember very well the view of her reinforced toes, and the contact of the nylon on my skin gave me my first erection.
From now on, i had a fetish for young ladies feet, covered with reinforced tan hose.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

gaspy wrote:I was about 5 or 6. I was playing on the floor, in my grand parents house.
A young mermaid was with a vacuum cleaner, and she was wearing tan hose with mules. When she was close to me, she laughed, put off a mule, and rubbed the skin of my arm with her foot.
I remember very well the view of her reinforced toes, and the contact of the nylon on my skin gave me my first erection.
From now on, i had a fetish for young ladies feet, covered with reinforced tan hose.
I don't think mermaids have feet or legs.You mean maid right?
gaspy

Post by gaspy »

Footsiefreak wrote:
gaspy wrote:I was about 5 or 6. I was playing on the floor, in my grand parents house.
A young mermaid was with a vacuum cleaner, and she was wearing tan hose with mules. When she was close to me, she laughed, put off a mule, and rubbed the skin of my arm with her foot.
I don't think mermaids have feet or legs.You mean maid right?
Oh yes, my english is not too good. You are right, this girl was just a "maid". I dont have any fetish for sirens :superlol:
ace224

Post by ace224 »

DTC1977 wrote:For me it was something that happened at school years ago and for that reason, I'm not sure I should mention it.
scolear wrote:The thing that started it for me was something I saw happen in a lesson when I was 13 but I'm not sure I should mention it because of that.
I'm interested in hearing. I'm thinking I know what it is but I am curious

Mine started at an early age around age of 10 I can't put a finger around what trigegred it.. I never witnessed anything in movies or in real life (unless soemthing happened subliminally ??)

For some reason at some point I got attracted at looking to female feet and then started fantasizing about them, I would just be staring at their shoes or I got excited when they would take their shoes off because it never happened commonly at school

I wish i saw "stuff" in my school days, like things that have been mentioned or I have read about on the web, or experienced something, but was never that lucky :superlol:
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

Well ace224 tell me what you think it is and if you're right, I'll say and if you're wrong I'll tell you what it was.

I was only a child so what had an effect on me then might seem really minor now.
skipperbob

Post by skipperbob »

I began to notice in school when I was about ten or so. Had a teacher (this is way back in the fifties!) who always wore seamed stockings with mules and as I sat there I realized I could not take my eyes off of her legs and especially her feet! I didn't know why but I was fascinated and excited looking at them and I loved the sound her mules made slapping against the soles of her feet as she walked! I could never get enough at looking at her feet and I think she realized my fascination (much later in life I realized she was trying to draw attention to her legs and feet). I'm sure she was looking to attract young men (there were always male teachers hanging around her) but she sure hooked this boy too! One time after school I even had the chance to smell her shoes and lick them and it was fantastic! I only had her as my teacher for one year but as I grew older I always made it a point to go by and look at her as much as I could - even into her late fifties she still had great legs and feet for me! As an adult I never got the courage up to tell her about my feelings and what she had done to me - I wish I had!
Seasick

Post by Seasick »

I am late in getting onto this post, but anyway for me it started in church. I was forced to go by my parents, but I got this cool job. I sat in a small room in the back and recorded the sermons for the shut-in elderly people. It was not a very elaborate set up so a person physically had to hit the record button. Because I was at the back of the church, a very young, nice looking woman would often sit ahead of me and kick off her high heels. Being in my teens I was just growing my sexual libido and liked what I saw.

In high school I had this one class where three girls sat in spots that I could see. Since this was the late 1980's and early 1990's, heels and pantyhose were still worn by the girls. Two of these hot girls took their shoes off every chance they got. From my vantage point I could see their bare feet just about from bell to bell.

In married life, my ex-wife knew I liked bare feet and did not mind showing them off for me. It was not an everyday thing, but we might be going to the store or something and she would take off her shoes and socks and put them in my lap, and rest them on the dashboard. My current wife has a foot fetish herself and likes them toyed with, so for me there is no big "secret" to my foot fetish.
No lady is naked if she still has her shoes on!
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

The feet of an attractive woman have always "done it" for me. I cannot remember a time when I wasn't looking. Even some of my earliest memories revolve around hiding under the dinner table when my sister (at that time a teenager)had some of her friends over.

Luckily there was pantyhose involved most of the time. That helped solidify my general fetish into one for nyloned legs and feet specifically.

I was always looking and trying to touch; teachers, my sister's friends, hotties at the mall. However it wasn't until I had my own first experience and saw the Three's Company episode "Jack Moves Out" that I realzed what a woman could DO with her feet.

For some odd reason in my early years I never concieved of a woman touching a man with her feet. The man had to do all the work. Thankfully I was proven wrong, and it's been a lifelong quest for me to find more and, hopefully better, circumstances where the female has taken the iniative to tease and please a man with her feet.

Cheers,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

I'm a nylon foot fetishist as long as i know myself. Nylons are made by human, so there must be a clear explanation for this illness looking from a psychologists' eyes but for me we're natural born foot fetishists :D
scolear

Post by scolear »

Hi ace224, sorry I've taken so long to reply, not been on here for ages. It was something I saw in a lesson when I was in year 8 so I was 13 at the time.

It was just before the holidays and we were watching a film during the lesson and some of the pupils in the class were sat at the back on some cabinets. I wasn't interested in the film and was looking around and noticed a boy and a girl sat on the cabinets at the back and were messing about and kicking out at each other.

A few minutes later I noticed they had moved and were sat on a different cabinet at the back between two metal filing cabinets. They were sat facing each other with their backs against each of the filing cabinets with their shoes off and there was just enough room to spread legs spread out straight. The girl was sat on the inside against the back wall and they were each sat so their feet were by the other person's hips... if that makes sense!

Anyway, they were still messing about and the boy was nudging his leg against hers and each time he did that the girl pressed her foot into his testicles and would watch his face to see his reaction. You could see from his face that it was hurting. As you can tell by the detail, I remember it as if it were yesterday!

I remember watching it, getting turned on and thinking 'Oh my God! She's touching him there!!' I also wondered what it was like for the boy to have that happen to him and I wanted to know if the girl could feel his bits when she did it, especially as she wasn't wearing shoes. I was also dying to know if she did it to hurt him or because she was interested in touching and feeling him there. I'd be interested in hearing any views from all of you on her reasons, even now!

The girl was wearing black tights which is probably another reason why tights turn me on!