[ENG] Thoughts on the "I Like to Play Games" Video

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Thoughts on the "I Like to Play Games" Video

Post by Dead Parrot »

I was reviewing the videos I have saved and I have rediscovered this excellent scene.

Yes, it's been a round for a while but I haven't watched it in a long time.

First you have Lisa Boyle, a dark redhead in this incarnation. She's wearing that Catholic schoolgirl uniform with the dark high socks. Yummy!

Next we have a crowded table, as it should be for a scene like this. Three guys and two other girls. The other girls look pretty good too (both blondes, and I'm not sure which one I'd pick from the two).

Did you notice how Lisa Boyle really scoots her chair up close to the table? She wants to get as much reach as possible.

Then we have the panty removal scene. This was a great touch and very erotic. I'd like to think though that if I was sitting next to a babe like her I'd notice if she was squirming around in her chair to take off her panties.

The actual footjob is just fantastic. Giving him her panties and then starting to work on him while he's talking...this is classic. What's unique about this scene is: the camera angle from the side, it looks really good, and the fact that she's wearning knee socks.

I prefer nylons, but those knee socks look NICE. The dark contrast against his slighlty lighter pants was a good effect.

My only complaints about this scene are: it wasn't long enough, but then they never are (!), and they don't show her removing her shoe. I wonder what she was wearing? Black loafers, pumps, what? Oh well.

What are your thoughts on this oldie but goodie?

We should all be on the receiving end of a tease like that at least once in our lives.

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I agree on everything DP... but i have to add two more things:

1 - i wish we could find a greater quality video of this one...but it's bloody rare and i dont even know if the DVD exists

2 - I heard somewhere that the one we have might be the CENSORED version....

Do i need to add more? :D

But yes...she is one of the hottest girls around...and the schoolgirl outfit...oh man :o
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I just checked and it is available on DVD. Amazon is out of stock, but there are a couple of unrated versions for sale on Ebay.

Believe me if I had a DVD player I'd take care of this!

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah I totally agree with you DP about this scene.The foot on crotch angle was perfect you can see her digging in his crotch.If I ever notice a lady leaned into to her chair like that I know she is going to play footsie with me :D
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

I think this version might be the un-rated one. I saw a version on VHS and it was much shorter (as soon as he took the panties of her foot, they cut away). But I agree, amazing girl, amazing outfit, amazing scene.
Submissive_Steve

Re: [ENG] Thoughts on the "I Like to Play Games" Video

Post by Submissive_Steve »

I know this is a ridiculously old post but this really is one of the greatest scenes talked about on this forum. I loved the part when he grabs her foot and then you see her flex her toes upward. I've often wondered, was he re-positioning her foot to his liking? Or was he trying to push it away, afraid of getting caught? So hot.