5 Pack of FJ Questions!

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

dlink33

5 Pack of FJ Questions!

Post by dlink33 »

please be descriptive.

1. Quickest cumshot from getting a FJ?

My answer...

1. 53 Seconds! I'm serious about this one. I went out on a date with this girl from school who was a soccer player (strong legs!) We went back to her place to fool around. I started to massage her feet and then I started to lick them. She asked me "do you want me to squeeze your cock with my feet?" I was wondering why she said squeeze. Well she did just that. She sat infront of me and wrapped her giant size 11's around my cock. For 53 seconds all she did was squeeze the life out of me. She didnt jerk me off, rather all she did was apply more pressure with her feet and just squeezing my cock. After 53 seconds, I shot the CUM all over her feet!

Other Q's...

2. Longest FJ ever
3. Most painful FJ ever, where you sore?
4. Oddest place you got a FJ
5. Ever got a FJ w/o requesting it?

skipperbob

Post by skipperbob »

The longest fj for me was over half an hour! I was in my twenties and I was with a woman in her fifties who was an expert at using her feet! She was amazing as she kept me erect and aroused with her nylon covered toes manipulating my cock and balls. She could tell when I was getting ready to spurt and she would squeeze my cock or slap my balls with her foot to stop me and then she would go at me again! She would scrap the tips of her toes on my scrotum and penis and rub her nylon covered sole on my crotch driving me crazy with excitement! Pre cum juices would be dripping from my cock and she smiled and kept me on the edge of exploding - it was torture! The only lubricant she used was my own pre cum juices so by the time she finally jerked me off my cock was so raw it was agony. This woman really enjoyed keeping a man hard as long as she could and she told me with the proper training she could keep me in a constant state of erection with her feet for much longer but I couldn't bring myself to go through that - it was torture! For a woman in her fifties she had amazing feet and I worshipped them regularly!
Attachments
02-15-2006 03;24;21PM.JPG
02-15-2006 03;23;51PM.JPG
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

nice pics.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Lucky man! :bastardinside: