In a Shocker, HSN Does What????

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

In a Shocker, HSN Does What????

Post by Mr. Mike »

An all-time shocker was pulled by HSN tonight. Chris Scanlon was doing a 3 hour show tonight, all standing and wearing some black high heels (although bare...but read on).
About 3/4 of the way through the 2nd hour, I notice (and I'm going to say I can pick this out anywhere), she goes behind the desk and gets noticeably 2"-3" shorter. I'm thinking there might be hope. To my utter amazement, she did the last 1/4 of the show and the next full hour with her shoes completely off, right there out in the open for the world to see. There was no hiding, no being shy, just her high heels shunned and her feet out there. Granted she wasn't wearing nylons, but maybe, just maybe this shows HSN has maybe "loosened the reigns" and isn't going to try and hide this stuff.

I also must say, Chris really lost weight over the Winter and this is actually the best I've seen her look since "back in the day". Keep your fingers crossed boys, this may not have been a 7.5 quake, but I can feel some serious rumbling!
Whooo....Hoooo

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Thats good but the problem will be that some morons will start writing her perverted letters about how they would love to worship her feet. Then she will start hiding her feet again RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US WHO JUST WATCH.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

She must have been really tired to do that. I cannot see HSN allowing such practices to go on for long. Thanks for picking it out though.