Back in the Day

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Back in the Day

Post by Mr. Mike »

God what I wouldn't give to have todays technology back in the early 90's. When I was in college, I worked as a stock/dock boy at Macys Department store for about 3 years! If I had a cell phoen with camera on it like now, I would have been posting at least a half dozen pictures every week. I saw more shoeplay in that 3 year stretch than I could handle. Plus, being a stock/dock guy, I could pretty much go anywhere in the store and it was normal; behind cash registers, inside cosmetic counters to fix those sliding glass doors, stocking bedding product 2 feet from a girl standing behind the register dipping like mad, all the little offices in each departments where the girls would sometimes sit on a break and remove their heels... My God I started to think about it this morning and I remember sooo many sightings that I could have easliy taken pictures of.....oh well!

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Yeah and back in the day there weren't any sites either that caters to this fetish. I used to just collect magazine pictures that can relate to the topic!