General Comments, Observations.,...

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

General Comments, Observations.,...

Post by Mr. Mike »

Thank God, I just got a new camera phone that's awesome. I dropped my last phone and it screwed up the LCD screen to where I could take pictures because I couldn't see! It's been too hard carrying a small digital camera around (no way am I going to open that thing up in a mall and take pictures)

I think it's generally easier for women to dip while wearing nylons than bare. The nylons I believe help the foot slide out better. I think with bare, the foot when it gets a little sweaty, tends to get stickier so it would be harder to slide off!

I absolutley love women standing (or even sitting) with 1 shoe on and 1 off; but I've often wondered why women do that! I know if they're just standing around and take the 1 shoe off, it's probably due to the fact that that foot hurts more and it needs the relief. However, i never understood when they're moving around, working a booth, teaching a class, why wouldn't they take both shoes off??? It seems awfully uncomfortable to walk and move around with 1 shoe on and 1 off. At that point, why not take them both off?? Don't get me wrong, it is wonderfully sexy and arousing to see them 1 shoe less, but just wondering>>>>>

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I notice there is this pretty Asian lady at my job she will leave the one shoe on but the foot with her leg crossed she will have that shoe off.ITS SO HOT!
Hunter007

Post by Hunter007 »

A young woman, who s working in my office likes to remove one of her shoes. But she usually wore black ballerinas. Extremly rare she has high heeled shoes.

She spend more of the day with one shoe (usually left) on, even when she go out of our room for a moment.