[ENG] Sconosciutti 35

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Sconosciutti 35

Post by Dead Parrot »

Very nice scene. The girl is beautiful!

I don't know the name of the movie, but I do remember someone talking about a similar scene back when we used the Yahoo! Groups. They didn't know the title either, but descibed it as B&W scene from a low budget Sci-Fi movie.

Also, the time period this movie was made was, excepting the 1980's, probably the golden age of fashions for females. They always wore nice skirts and dresses, nylons, and pumps.

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks to Feeture (the one and only :D ) the title is "Platinum High School", this is the link to the IMDB page: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0054187/

And yes you are right, that age was all nylon... even if probably mostly stockings and not pantyhose :D
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Geeez, Feeture Feature is fast!

And thanks to him I've discovered an amazing movie footsie coincidence:

I looked at the IMDB page you posted for the movie "Platinum High School". The actress' name who is teasing Mickey Rooney is named Terry Moore. I clicked on her filmography, which is a listing of other movies she has starred in...and I saw "Beverly Hills Brats".

"No, it couldn't be!" I thought to myself!

I quickly checked some listings for "Beverly Hills Brats", and the character she plays in that movie is named Veronica, Martin Sheen's wife...who has her stockinged foot in the other guy's crotch while they are saying grace.

Yes, it's the same woman, 29 years later! Hard to believe but it's true. If the sites I checked are correct, she was 30 when she did "Platinum High School", which puts her at 59 for "Beverly Hills Brats". Damn good lookin' for almost 60 I have to say!

She had a pretty interesting life according to the summary I read.
http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/person/de ... 00,00.html

DP