I'm not sure if this is a problem or not

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

selfless sole

I'm not sure if this is a problem or not

Post by selfless sole »

This is my first post so please excuse... every thing.
I'm so lucky, at my age in particular, to have a wonderful mate who has saved me in every way a man can be saved.
She not only indulges my little ped play but actually finds the whole thing very sensual and... comforting...huh. We've been around a while (58) but can honestly say we're holding together pretty well physically and so.
Her feet are, to me, perfect. Their shape just screams sexy curves and there are a bakers dozen places I just like to settle into and be myself.
So what's my freaking problem you ask?
Well about 3 years ago we went through our... y'know.... Time of Life?!
It has had a serious negative effects on my Sweeties sex drive. Ba!! Inside of ohhhh, six months. her well of desire has gone into hibernation big time. Meanwhile, I hit my mid life 20 years late and find I'm looking for salt peter to take the edge off...till I can bust. I am constantly horny!
So, we have a bit of a problem.
Here's the thing. These days, she is using my FF to avoid other fun things our mother never told us about...and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
When I come knocking with my tried and true cheep moves, she sorta smiles and says," How's about some feeties",
as she, almost double jointed, shoves her wet, sweaty and heaven perfumed soles into my mug like an alien face hugger. (Huggamugga). As my resolve for sex variety fades into the sex sanctuary I've been enrobbed in,( I've always wanted to us that word. It's a very popular term in descriptions of chocolate candy.) she really starts talking dirty to me, not berating but demanding, teasing eternally curious as to how and why such a thing would put me in a trance of lust and meander.
Then, I usually try to gain control of my rebellious/stupid body by focusing on my goals.You know...THE goal.
The other day my sweetie made me a one way deal as I was paralyzed in this quandary that twisted the brain
As her sexy hot feet were homing in on my face with victory in mind, she whispered..."Tell you what, there, my Randy little Stote, hears the deal.
If you can remain totally flaccid. As flaccid as your will power for Three minutes. That's stay in the ring without peeking over the ropes for three whole minutes with my feet right where they belong,...all over your handsome, helpless face, I'll suck your cock stupid..all the way to happy town! If not...well... you'll have to settle for my horny feeties bringing your sorry self over the falls like a soggy leaf in fall.
Oh, and you gotta make my favorite dish for supper and clean up."
As I made my deal with my devil I was already trying to think unsexy thoughts. (It's during these fruitless thought experiments that I start to realize what a total Quagmire I actually am.)
My gal starts rubbing her feet all about my face and head, purring sweet things and saying how great my face feels on her tired affectionate peds.
She's actually cheering me on as I round the first minute, already passed 90 % of previous attempts, Faux pouting that her feet want to do a pole dance on me so bad. It took the man outta my legs.
That was it. The ol' Johnson just started rising up, snickering at my pathetic self as it gathered up to be seen and heard!
Frick! Didn't even make two minutes.
I found on foot smothering my face to a pancake and her other love boxing with my now super sensitive whang.
My sweetie knows how to give my 'gasms lots of hang time and by the time I was through it...maaaaaan!
...but no BJ. It's after the pop that the shame starts to sink in and the incredibly complex emotions and conciderations roll through. As exciting as that scene was, I know it was a very fun but firm deliberate dis on a home run.
So, am I in heaven or hell? All selfishness aside, I want my sweetie to be sexually satisfied as she pleases. It's a touchy subject moreso because we really do love one another and don't want to thoughtlessly hurt each other.
We are still so lovey-dovey (it makes our other, wrong side of middle age, friends cringe. Then look at each other reproachingly.)
I know we'll figure it out. I guess the only thing that freaked me out was how quickly the chemistry changed for her.
And as just of late, do I dare notice a little come hither forming in her haunting peepers?

Dr.N

Re: I'm not sure if this is a problem or not

Post by Dr.N »

I don't see the problem here :friends: