Aaron Feetler

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

shortstories_05

Aaron Feetler

Post by shortstories_05 »

I travel the depths of my mind to find out the truth about foot fetish. Is it an abstract product of our bottomless sexuality or is it a longing for grounding which is precisely symbolized by the feet? I reach a mysterious place. A quiet village appears to me, or is it a small town? I give up naming and move forward. On the way, I pass a playground. It might seem that it is an ordinary object, but my attention is drawn to a slide in the shape of a wooden sandal on a wedge heel, swings made of flip-flops and a sandbox ... Only that instead of sand it was filled with shoe polish. I thought to myself: strange, but it's only a dream, the further into the forest, the more trees. I leave this view behind. Finally, the first building appears before my eyes. Made entirely of worn and worn women's shoes. The smell of pheromones and rancid sweat met my nostrils like napalm in the morning. I run to the door. I knock. Nobody hears. I look at my watch. I can't read the time. I only have it for the show off. After about a few breaths (that was my watch hand) a silhouette appears behind the glass. He was a slender, athletic man of medium height. His dress code was eccentric. His hair was divided into three colors. They were white on the left, gray in the center and black on the right. Instead of the facial skin characteristic of humans, he had a cheese grater, as if it were his mask. His costume was blue. The colors resembled the character of Fanboy from the cartoon "Fanboy and Chum Chum", the only difference was that the entire costume was filled with golden footprints (like this emoticon 👣). He introduced himself as Aaron Feetler. A name very similar to a famous dictator. the main manager of this location. I asked him why it is so quiet here. He replied that lessons are currently taking place, and the building we are in is a school. It turned out that the adepts here explore the secrets of achieving sexual pleasure related to feet and shoes. here the interested souls are mainly scriptwriters, directors and single men who yearn for new experiences. Each student brings with him the worn shoes of his mother or partner in his backpack as artifacts for conducting exercises. Before I wanted to go inside and witness one of these lessons, I asked Aaron Feetler why he had a mask that looked like a cheese grater. He replied that it was not aska. This is his unique expression. With the help of this "face" he rubs the yellow cheese and then mixes it with vinegar and produces an addictive substance which he injects into the feet he produces. He showed me around school. One class is currently having a 'cause-effect' lesson in women leaving their slippers sweaty. I learned that it is important what a woman's attitude towards her shoes is, it turned out that when she treats them with respect and cares for them, she does not attract a person who will take them to masturbate, but if a woman treats her shoes maliciously and objectively, then The sexual desire of the person with foot fetish grows and the need to masturbate them arises. The "footslave effect" occurs and the person starts talking to the shoes about how they feel under their feet. The longer a woman wears them, the more they become an object of desire. This is, of course, due to the pheromones contained in the soles of the feet and the functions of marking the area. The shoe symbolizes a man's space filled with feminine content (fragrance, heat, pheromones). The man gives the shoes a personality, because the created space filled with a feminine fragrance gives birth to microorganisms inside. This is instinctive behavior. Like the state, it is a space filled with people, and the president is the manager of this space. Life unfolds in a shoe. In myths, a woman is portrayed as a Goddess. Every step she takes leaves flowers behind her. Her footprints and the life-giving scent give life. As he fills the shoe with himself, the man feels the need to sniff the scent and masturbate, and also to destroy the shoe when he notices that the created space begins to open up (worn-out, worn-out shoes). The sex drive in this situation is triggered by the combination of Thanatos and Eros. I thanked Aaron for the valuable lesson and asked him if there was a way to cure the foot fetish. He replied: If you go barefoot, wear shoes that do not leave a smell or sweat marks, yes. Otherwise, the memory of animal instincts and archetypes will do its job. Feetaste.